Save Izuku

Shigaraki's pov :

Poor Izuku, we need to find him before all for one can get to him. I looked around the room and saw pro heroes and the LOV sitting in chairs waiting for what Izuku told me.

"Don't worry, Dabi hasn't done anything to him yet. " I said, making them have a sigh of relief.

"But he has given Izuku a few rules to follow. " I said, making them look at me with horror.

"What kind of rules?" Aizawa asked me.

"Well, he has to call dabi love or darling.
He can't leave that place, or his friends will be killed. Finally, the last one is that he has to follow every order that dabi gives him. And if he doesn't follow these, 3 rules he will be raped. " I said, making them scared for the poor greenette before it's too late.

"So you telling me that Izuku is being threatened to follow rules ." Spinner said, looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes, that is correct. " I said, taking in a deep breath.

"Guys, we need help finding Izuku, and so far, all we know is that he is in an abandoned factory, but there are over 680 abandoned factories in Japan. " I said in frustration.

"For all we know, all for one could be heading to them right now. " I shouted, getting angry at what afo could do once he had his hands on Izuku.

"But we could just search for the abandoned factory buildings that are near the LOV base. " Toga said.

"Yeah, we can, and I can also check if afo is gone or not ." I said with a grin on my face.

"Maybe I could decay Master and then we don't need to worry about him. " I said, looking at the herpes and league of villains.

"Yeah, let's do it ." I heard a hero say.

"Ok, then let's put this plan into action. " I said, raising my fist into the air as the rest did the same.

Dabi pov :

I can't believe it.  I sold Izuku to all for one. What do I do. I will miss him so much, and I want him to stay with me, but all for one promised me something better than Izuku and I fell for it.  Damn it, how could I be so stupid. I thought to myself as I mentally screamed to myself.

"Thank you, Izuku, you will make me the most happiest man in the world. " I said, pulling Izuku into the most wonderful hug I has ever given him. 

I'm so sorry this won't last for long.Izuku

"Izuku, I hope you can forgive me for what I have done ." I said, letting go of him.  

"Of course, what will make me not forgive you. " He said with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"I'm sorry." I said as I placed a syringe into his neck, causing his eyes to grow heavy. Making him fall asleep.

"Bye Izuku. " I said, hugging him so tight like he was about to die.

"Hello dabi, I am ready to collect my order. " All for one said appearing through one of Kurogiri's portals.

"Here he is, but what do you plan on doing to him? Actually ." I asked him, wanting to know his goal for wanting Izuku so bad.

"Well, if you really want to know. It's because of his original quirk. " AFO said, taking Izuku out of my hands.

"What's so special about his quirk ?"  I asked only to get no response.

"Are you going to answer the question?" I asked him only for him to say NO. After a moment of silence, he left through Kurogiri's portals.

"What have I done." Was all I said to myself.

All for one's pov :

Can't  believe I finally have this kid all to myself. This means I can finally turn him into a nomu without any fighting. Oh, how I love this.  I was carrying Izuku in my arms as I placed him in a tube with pink purple liquid. I attach the wire and cords to him. I take a few steps back to see it. I did it right.I thought to myself.

All I need to do is wait a few days. I can't wait to see you till then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SON.

714 words

Author's note ~

Sorry, this chapter is so short I am just so tired. I will make 3 chapters tomorrow to say sorry for not publishing as many as I said yesterday.