Thank you

Aizawa pov :

"Okay, we will make a stop to Hatsume's room ." I said.

"Okay, but we have to hurry before izuku makes up or else that collar will electrocute him until he passes out again. " Nezu

Nezu hopped into my scarf, and we headed off to Hatsume's room, where we get all our gatches.

We ran down 4 flights of stairs ,ran right and turned 3 lefts, and we opened the door, and we saw the hatsume working on the device.

"Hatsume greetings to you." Nezu said in a calm tone. "Hello Principle, what can I do for you." Hatsume said in her jolly tone. Yes, there is. Do you remember the device that cancels out other devices when put on the device ?" Nezu said.

"Oh yes, you mean great, Fiona. " She said. "I was just adding some modifications to it. Like camouflage, you basically press the button on the side, and it will camouflage with any color it is on. For example, if your phone is red, the gatche will be read as well." She explained.

"Yes, that one can we have it please it is an emergency ." Tsukauchi said in his calm tone.

"Sure, I just need to connect the wires and..... done there, you go, it is finished." She said, handed me the device.

"Thank you very much ." Tsukauchi and Nezu said right after Tsukauchi said it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Someone screamed.

"Oh my, I didn't expect him to wake up this early. Let's go." I shouted, knowing  that it was problem child's voice.

We ran up and up the stairs and ran to the screaming problem child. I attach the device around the collar, and I see it camouflage to the color black.

Izuku pov :

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed to the collar still being on when I woke up.

I had hot streams of tears going down my face, making my surroundings look blurry. I saw the door barch open, and I saw 3 people, one with black hair,one with brown hair and a small white thing.

The one with the black hair walked up to me and placed something on my collar. I stopped because I couldn't feel the electricity flowing through me. I stopped my squirming,crying and screaming.

I looked in front of me to see Aizawa,Nezu, and Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi. I started crying tears of joy.

"T..th..an..k y.. you." I said in the raspy voice. They hug me, and I hug back.

"Okay, Izuku, do not take that device off your collar it is the only thing that is keeping that collar from shocking you." Nezu said.

"And to me, it looked like Shigaraki was trying to drive you to madness with the electricity that you can't even think anymore as well as fend for yourself."Detective Tsukauchi said.

Then I remember Shigaraki he said he was coming in 3 days.

O..oh o...k I said with a little bit of sadness in my voice.

"Is everything alright, problem child ?" Aizawa sensei asked.

"Yeah, everything. I was just thinking about what Detective Tsukauchi was said by the sound of it. It sounded like he wanted to make me into a mindless nomu." I responded, putting on a fake smile. 

"Ok, well good, at least we know you're fine." Aizawa said in a relieved voice.

"Tomorrow, you will be starting school ok, and if your class asks you questions that make you uncomfortable, just tell me who and I will expell them." Aizawa said, making me laugh.

Time skip next day ~

Izuku pov :

I woke up at 5 and went to shower, got out, and dressed myself. I walk out of my dorm and see a whole bunch of my friends.

"Hey!" I said, getting their attention.

"Hey, midoriya." Sero said.

"Hey, midoriya." Said todoroki and Iida

"Hey deku-kun, where were you the pass 3 days ?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh, me, I was just visiting my mom because she was in hospital." I said, making up a good excuse.

"Oh well, I hope she gets better." She said with happiness in her voice. I put on a fake smile and said thank you.

We headed into, and I was stormed by the rest of my classmates. They all started asking me a bunch of questions.

I saw Aizawa sensei, and he saw me and shouted."Everyone leave midoriya alone and take a seat. Class it about to start in 2 minutes!"

I thanked him in sign language, and he said your welcome back."

Class was its usual English with present Mic, Fitness training with Miss Midnight, launch time and then finally hero course training with all might.

I just couldn't get one thing out of my mind. SHIGARAKI. He said he was watching my every move, which means he has cameras secretly placed in hidden spots, or he has spies on me watching me.

I was tense the whole day because of that. I didn't even train with all might because of it.

Shigaraki pov :

Look, here he is finally terrified, and I bet he knows that I know that thing around his collar will soon go off. In 2 days. I did, though, turn off the collar because what's the point of keeping in on when it doesn't even work? He knows he is being watched. Heck, he doesn't even feel safe to change in his room.

You really are making me excited we will be giving you so many punishments that you won't even remember who you are and the best part about is that in the end all you will be is a useless puppet that can't live without a master. He will be my little useless puppet that will only listen to me and me, only I won't let those heroes control him any longer.

Can't wait to see you in 2 more days, Izuku Midoriya, and remember I am always watching.

1036 words