All might

Izuku's pov :

All might looked at me with devastation and guilt. "Young Midoriya, I promised your mother that I would look after you and protect you. I failed you and Inko miserably." I watched as he lowered his head. He was crying restlessly. "Please A..all m..mi..might please s-save m-me." My words were ragged. I forced myself to speak. I couldn't talk for long. My voice was raspy. I wasn't in control of my body. "Don't worry, problem child, we will save you. We are still trying to cure that hunger of yours." Aizawa Sensei walked up to me slowly, his hand sticking out.

"Problem child, listen carefully to my words." I tried my best, but the voices were getting stronger. 'Kill them. You're a monster. You can't kill yourself because you're immortal. They lying. They don't love you!!' The voices kept on repeating and repeating. "S-stop it! St-s-stop!! Lea-leave me alone!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. The world was going blurry. My vision wasn't clear.

"Problem child, calm down." Aizawa Sensei's tone was so soft and calming. The voices stopped for a little while. The tears were rolling down my face. "Problem child, look at me." I felt as Aizawa's hands touched my hand. It felt like time had frozen. All I could hear was Aizawa's voice talking to me. Reassuring me. Calming me down.

"Problem child, please, we need you to calm down. We miss you so much. I know how broken you must be, but that can be fixed. Let us help you, please." I broke down to Aizawa's words. I couldn't take it. I collapsed right into Aizawa's arms. "There there. Let it all out." He rubbed my head gently. I screamed, letting it all out. "That's it."

Aizawa carried on rubbing my head gently. The tears still wouldn't stop. My voice hurt. My throat was sore. My eyes stung. My body was in so much pain. "Sensei pl-please fo-forgive m-e." I stuttered using the last bit of energy I had. "I forgive you." Aizawa was holding back his tears. "T-thank y-you." My body went numb, and my eyes closed shut. I was so exhausted that I passed out.

Aizawa's pov :

I watched as Izuku passed out. I picked him up and held him bridal style. I walked over to All Might. "How is he?!" I looked at All Might. "He's alright. There's nothing to worry about." I watched as he had a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. Uh Shota, can I ask you something?" I nodded my head. "Do you know if Izuku will be able to continue being a hero?" "I don't know Toshinori (All Might). I don't know." I watched as his smile flattered. "Oh." Was all that came out of Toshinori's mouth.

"Toshinori, how about we solve this fire now." "Oh sure, I already called the fire department earlier. They should be here in a few minutes." I looked at the burning building. I took a deep breath. "Toshinori, do you really think problem child will be locked up because of burning a hospital down and killing a few people." "Yes I do think so. I want to help him but can't." I watched as a tear slipped down Toshinori's face.

"Come on now, don't cry. We have to stay strong for problem child." All Might smiled at me with his genuine smile. "Oh, look, the fire department is here." I looked at the fire truck coming in and putting out the fire. "Okay, now let's take Problem child to another hospital." "Sure thing." We walked away from the burnt down hospital and made our way to another hospital.

After long, tiring minutes of walking

"Finally, we made it." I was breathing heavily. I was so tired. I didn't have anything to drink or eat since this morning. Me and Toshinori walk into the hospital. "Help! help! help! We need a doctor right now!" Toshinori yelled. A brown haired doctor immediately rushed over to us. "What's wrong?!" I watched as his expression changed once he saw Izuku.

"He got injured very badly. Please help him." The young doctor nodded his head.  "Don't worry, I will take good care of him." The doctor took Izuku and carried him to a hospital room.

Kiro pov :

I rushed in as two pro heroes rushed into the hospital, calling for help. I quickly rushed to them and I saw 001. I tried my best not to show a glad expression. It's been a long time since I had seen 001. He still has white hair. I still remember when I used to experiment on him. It was so nice. I still remember that time that I raped him. His tears and cries for me to stop. I loved it so much.

I took 001 into a room and laid him on the bed. The pro's followed me, though. I hook him up to the machine to get his vitals. "Don't worry. I promise I will take good care of him." I looked at the pros and gave a fake smile. I didn't want them here. "Can we stay by him for the time being." The black haired pro hero asked me. "Uh, well, it will be best if the patient rests." "Can't we stay just a little."  I looked at the pros. "I don't know, are you family of him?" "No but I'm his homeroom teacher, and he his like a father figure to him." I didn't really know what to say. I can't really say no because I'm a doctor.

"May I know what your names are?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. "I am the underground pro hero Eraserhead, and this is the former no. 1 hero All Might." (By the way, heroes can only be referred by their hero names. That's why they said their hero names.)

I looked at the two pro heroes. "Wow, All Might, it's such an honor to be in your present!" I jumped with fake excitement.  "I didn't know you were a fan." I carried on jumping. The fake excitement looked real. "I was always." I put a fake smile on. "Oh, and of course you can stay here for a bit, but can I ask you a question?" Eraserhead nodded his head. "How did he get injuries like this? Was he in a fight or something?" I looked at the two heroes. Silence filled the air.

"He was caught in a burning hospital. He was a patient there." I looked at All Might, he looked sad. "How did it set fire?!" I was completely in shock. "Uh, a doctor tried to kill everyone in the building, but Deku stopped him. By doing that, he received some bad injuries." I look back at the unconscious Izuku. My eyes travel down his body, inspecting each injury he had on his body. "Okay, I will need to treat his wounds immediately, so I ask if you can wait on those chairs right outside this room." The two nodded their heads.

Once they left, I took a deep breath. It was just me and an unconscious Izuku. I walk close to the unconscious Izuku. I rub my hand in his bloody white hair. He was covered in so many scars and open wounds. I leaned forward until my face was inches away from his. "Don't worry 001. I will make sure you have a peaceful time here in this hospital." I back away and grab swobs and cotton as well as sterilizer. I grabbed my sewing kit.

I dab the sterilizer on his open wounds. I began stitching up the open wounds one by one. I did about 9 wounds and 21 stitches. I was exhausted. I then remembered that I still have two heroes waiting outside. I quickly cleaned my needle I used for sewing and put the string away. I threw away the used swobs and cotton. I open the door and look at the two heroes. "I finished stitching him. He had about 9 wounds that needed stitching. I used 21 stitches." The pros rushed past me and watched the unconscious Izuku.

I watched as the tears spilled from their eyes. I wanted to laugh but held it in. "I'm so so sorry, Young Midoriya. I should've protected you! I failed you!" I watched as All Might collapsed onto the floor crying. He was holding his hands tightly. "I will give you guys sometime alone with Izuku." I backed away and left the room. I still have time. Izuku will be mine soon.

1432 words

Author's note :

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I had exams for 3 weeks. Sorry. I was also busy with my other story. Please go and check it out. It's called Creation.