No this can't be.

Izuku pov :

I was talking to Dabi, and he said sorry, and I was worrying what he meant, and all of a sudden ,I could feel a small prick at the back of my neck. The next thing I knew, my eyelids were growing heavy.

4 days later ~

I woke up in this pink purple liquid connected to cords and wires.  I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I looked at my surroundings, and it looked like a lab. I looked and saw more tanks with pink purple liquid. I could see figures in them. I was looking at them more closely to see what they were, but I couldn't.

I looked at the bottom of my tank outside and saw ALL FOR ONE standing there.

He was looking at me the whole time. Next to him, there was a small doctor who looked very familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Good morning 001 ." That strange doctor said.

"What do you mean. " I asked with my husky voice.

"Well, as you see, we are given you your original quirk. Creation. " The doctor said.

"No, that's true. I was born quirkless! I was bullied from the age of 4 to 14. I almost committed suicide. " I shouted at them. Not realizing I was crying.  I tried to wipe my eyes, but the liquid prevented me.

"Oh my, I didn't know I caused that much to you ." AFO said, walking closer to my tank and placing his hand on it.

"What do you mean ." I shouted at him, wanting to know answers.

"When you were younger, you had a quirk called Creation. Basically, you could create any quirk you desire, and you will have infinite storage space. " AFO said, taking a deep breath.

"And to me, I thought it was too powerful for you, so when you were 3, I took it away. Your mother agreed to it Izuku. " AFO said, not daring to look at me.

"No, that can't be. Pleases tell me you are joking. You can't be my dad. You had a fire-breathing quirk. You had a face. You were kind, not evil. " I shouted, crying even more.

"Izuku, please listen. I - AFO said, but it cut off.

"No, you listened here. You left me, and mom took my quirk, leaving me quirkless. If it wasn't for All Might, I would have probably been dead. " I shouted, crying at the thought of him being my father.

"Why am I being held in a tank, huh?" I asked him, wanting to know.

"Well, Izuku, you are being turned into a human nomu. Basically, you will look the same, but you will follow my every command, and I know you don't want this, but I can't have you stopping me from my goals ." AFO said, making me shocked my own father wanting to turn me into a nomu.  

"How could you to your own son. How can you turn me into a nomu. How do you think mom will feel. " I shouted at him.

"I don't care about your mother. " AFO said.

"No, you love her. I know it because I can tell you crying under that mask of yours. " I shouted, looking at me in the eyes. I think. 

"Dr.Garaki, take him out the tank ." AFO said to the small doctor. That name all of it clicked that doctor I went to told me I was born quirkless when actually he was working for All For One.

"Yes master ." He walked to the side of the tank and pressed a button, causing the liquid around to be drained out the tank.

I fell to the hard tank floor. I was then carried out the tank by the doctor.

"Master, what do we do now with 001 ." The doctor said to AFO.

"Put him in a cell. I will be there in a few minutes, and I take care of the rest. " AFO said my me gulp at the sentence. The doctor grabbed me by the metal collar I still had on.

While I was being dragged, I saw that in the tanks were nomus.

We were walking through a hallway.

"001 I see you still have that collar around your neck. " He said l9oking at my collar.

"Yeah, and what about. " I said, giving him a glare.

"Does it still work? we could always test it out. " He said, giving me a glare back. No, it can't work. I was in a tank with liquid.

"We can test it later right now. AFO is going to see you in a few. " The doctor said, throwing me into a cell.

"Oww!" I shouted as I landed on the hard ground. My back was hurting badly from the impact.

"Bye 001 ." He said, waving bye at me.

Now I was left alone in a dark cell crying my eyes out, not knowing what's going to happen next.

Shigaraki's pov :

That's great. Yes, now we can save Izuku. We were at the LOV base looking at the abandoned factories nearby and said they heard noise like talking and crying in the factory. I looked in the LOV base and saw master wasn't there, meaning his probably still looking for him.

"Ok, guys, report to the location given. " I said through the communicators. 

"Got it ." I heard a few say through the communication device.

I ran to the location as well, and when I made it, I saw all the pros standing there. We were being as quiet as possible.

"Ok.we know the plan. Block the exits and go in and save Izuku. " I whispered to them. 

"Yes ." They whispered back.

"Project save Izuku is a go ." I shout whispered.

We started blocking the exits, and me, Eraserhead, All Might, and Toga sneaked in through the back. We were walking quietly. The was crying, was getting louder, meaning we were close. We turned the corner to see Dabi sitting on a mattress, smelling one of Izuku's shirts. He was the one crying. 

"Where's Izuku?" I asked him. He looked at me and the pros with shock.

"Oh, so you teamed up with the pros just to find my Sweetheart well I'm sorry, but I sold him. " Dabi said, making me punch him. I was fuming with anger.

"WHERE.IS.IZUKU." I said in a deep tone.

"I said I sold him ." Dabi said, still crying.

"To who." I asked him.

"Who do you think. The minute I gave Izuku to all for one, I regretted it.  I shouldn't have done it. But he promised me something that was worthless compared to Izuku. " Dabi shouted, wiping his tears. 

"What did he promise you that was worthless compared to Izuku. " I asked him. Wanting to know what's so worthless compared to Izuku.

"He promised he would spare my life if I gave Izuku to him. I know it was dumb. But at the time, I didn't think and agreed like the flippin idiot I am ." Dabi shouted.
He was very emotional, and that was something we had never seen before.

Dabi was normally emotionless. He didn't really care what happened to anyone, but somehow, seeing Izuku changed that.

"Ok, Dabi, promise me this, ok?" I said, taking in a deep breath.

"You will help us find Izuku and in return, we will let you in the UA rehabilitation program instead of you going to jail because by the sound of it Izuku did something that made you like this. " I said to him. He looked up at me. And nodded.

"Ok, so we have a deal. " I said, taking my hand out for him to shake.

"Deal, but I will go to jail. I don't deserve this. " Dabi said, giving me a sad expression.

"Ok ."  I said.

1297 words 

Authors note ~

Hey guys, I know this story has been a  rollercoaster. But don't worry, and thank you for 23 reads.