No

Izuku's pov :

I was waiting for my father to come and see me. I can't wait to see what he's going to do to me as if he hasn't ruined my life already. I was about to doze off until I heard the cell door creak open. I looked towards where the noise was made and saw my father also know as all for one standing there with what looked like cuffs and ropes.

"What's that for ?" I asked, curious for what he was going to do with cuffs and ropes.

He started walking towards me, totally ignoring the question. He grabbed my hands and placed the cuffs on me. I started to cry.

"W..what ..a..are you.. doing? " I asked my father.

"I'm placing these cuffs on because that collar around your neck isn't strong enough to hold your quirk ." He said.  Make me think what the rope was for. 

"What's the rope for ." I asked him. 

"The rope, oh, that I was just going to use it to tie your ankles together, so you can't run. " He said, grabbing the rope and tying my ankles together.

"Ok, now I want you to hold still ok. " AFO/Father said to me, placing his hand on my face.

"This might hurt, so don't move. " Father said to me. I nodded my head.   His hand started to glow red.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as pain shot through my head. Soon enough, the red glow on his hand disappeared, and my body fell numb to the ground.

I only words I could make up with my husky voice was.

"What did you do to me ?"

Then it faded to black. All I could see was nothing but darkness.

Dabi pov :

I can't believe I am helping heroes.  Just remember, Dabi, this is for Izuku. After this, you will be in the UA rehabilitation program, and you can see Izuku every day.

"Ok, so doesn't All For One have a lab ?" I said. Making Shigaraki lift his head up, forgetting about that. 

"Oh yeah, you right !" He said.

"But where was it again ." I said, confused on where it was again.

"I think it was in Hosu city. " Shigaraki said.

"Yeah - Toga was about to say but was cut off.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I think I can come to you with information on Izuku and All For One. " An anonymous voice interrupted. We turned around to see Kurogiri appearing through a portal.

"Kurogiri, why are you here ?" Shigaraki asked, shocked to see him.

"I came here to give information on Izuku's status. " Kurogiri said. I was happy knowing what condition izuku is in.

"How's Izuku? Is he you know a nomu yet ?" Shigaraki asked, which surprised me because I didn't know that plan was still going.

"Wait, that plan is still going !" I said, confused. 

"Yes, all for one is still carrying out this plan ." Kurogiri said, looking at me.

"And no, Izuku isn't a nomu yet.  I did notice that when I walked past a tank a day ago, I saw Izuku in there, but his hair was white. " Kurogiri said.

"Wait, what type of tank ?" I asked him.

"A tank with that normal pink purple liquid, and there was a bunch of cords and wires attached to him. " Kurogiri said in his normal monotone voice.

"Wait, you said his hair was white ?" Shigaraki asked him.

"Yeah, why ?" Kurogiri asked, wondering what shigaraki was thinking about. 

"Well, when master I mean All For One, saved me, he had a face, and his hair was white. You don't think All For One would turn Izuku into the next All For One. " Shigaraki said, making all the people around the room look at him with shock and devastating faces.

"No, he wouldn't. Why would he need young Midoriya when he had you ." All might said to Shigaraki. 

"Well, I don't know. Maybe it's that quirk you gave him all might ." Shigaraki said. You could hear a few gasps around the room.

"I didn't mean to put young midoriya in such a situation like this. " All Might shouted.

"Well know because of you, he was kidnapped by me and now is probably going to be the next All For One. " Shigaraki said, getting frustrated.

"STOP ARGUING IT WON'T HELP BRING MIDORIYA TO US WILL IT SO SHUT YOUR FREAKIN MOUTHS. " Aizawa shouted, turning on his quirk.

Sorry, they both said at the same time.

"Thank you, Eraserhead, for that. Now, let's start getting our plan straight so we can put it into action. The sooner we find Izuku, the sooner we will be able to save him before it's too late. " Nezu said, looking at us. As we all surrounded the table in the staff room.

"Wait, guys, izuku is asleep ." Shigaraki shouted. He rushed to the couch and took a nap so he could talk to Izuku. 

Shigaraki's pov :

I rushed to the couch to see if I could talk to Izuku. I finally made it to Izuku's dream. I see that Izuku isn't dreaming or having nightmares about anything. I look over to see Izuku with white hair just like Kurogiri told me, standing there looking into the dark abis.

"Izuku," I called out to him. He turned his head, and I saw his face was emotionless. What has he done to you? I thought. He eyes are red as well.

"Hello Shigaraki ." He said to me in a low and cold voice.

"What has All For One done to you, Izuku?"  I said, almost falling to my knees. 

"Oh, you mean father. He just gave me my original quirk. " He said. I just stood there wide-eyed.

"Father ?! What do you mean, father? There is no way in hell he could be your father ." I shouted at him. But he just continued to stare at me with his dull red eyes.

"That's what I thought at first, but after a while, he told me how he took my quirk and left me and mom. " He said, giggling at his own words.

"Izuku, please tell me you are alright ." I said almost about to cry my eyes out.

"Yes, Shigaraki, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be ." He said, putting on a big smile.

Soon after, Izuku started fading away, meaning he was waking up. I called out his name, wanting more answers, but it was too late he was gone. Soon after, I woke up with everyone looking at me with shock. And then I noticed I was crying in my sleep.

"Shigaraki, how was it ." Dabi asked me. Making me take a deep breath before speaking.

"Hell ." Was the only word I could make out after that experience.

1158 words

Cliffhanger

Authors note ~

Hey guysI was looking at the views, and I can't believe it. 23 views to 87. Thank you, guys, so much. It really means a lot to me as a writer.

Thank you. See you till next chapter.