Your way

Katsuki pov :

"Why is the damn nerd so late !" I shouted at Aizawa. He just gave me a shrug. I grunted and turned my head towards the door. I hear running my eyes stay at the door.

Bash!!!

Deku ran through the door, and he broke it. The while class was giving him wide stares.  He just broke a faxing door down without his quirk !! I thought to myself.

"I'm so sorry, Sensei ." He said, very nervously. You could see the sweat running down his forehead and down to his shirt. He turned around and picked the door pieces and tried placing it back into the pieces back together like a puzzle.

"Don't worry problem child you are fine. That's all I care about."  Sensei said, looking at Deku, who was almost finished but didn't have wood glue.

Aizawa grabbed Deku's hand and pulled him away from the broken door. I looked at Aizawa again, and he was whispering something to Deku. Deku nodded and walked off to his seat behind me, leaving the broken door on the floor.

"Now, tomorrow, you will be going to the USJ for training, and this time, no villains will attack. We made sure that our cameras around are on and put quirk canceling cages around them. The dome has an indestructible barrier around it, so the only way to get through is the front door. There is only one backdoor that we can or could escape from. " Sensei said the rest I didn't bother to listen to.  I kept on looking to my side to see how Deku was doing by the corner of my eye.

He looked alright, just a little jumpy.

Time skip to lunch ( break )~

I got my usual order, which was spicy ramen with rice balls and Coca-Cola. I walked to a table that was empty and waited for Deku to come and sit down and eat.  I need to see if he will eat or not. I look by the lunch ladies and see Deku behind Shinsou. I saw that they were talking for what felt like hours were only really a few minutes.

I saw that deku only got 2 rice balls and a glass of water. Such little food. Deku was speedwalking towards me. I wonder what happened. He came and sat on the opposite side of me, which I found kind of strange but didn't judge.

"So how was class ?" I asked him in a soft tone, not knowing if he is still sensitive or not. 

"It w..was nice and yours ?" He asked me back. I gave him a tch and then replied.

"It was boring." I said in a lazy tone of voice.

"Are you exc..excited about the USJ tomorrow. I can't wait !" He asked me. I nodded. He keeps on stuttering but not as bad as before. I thought to myself.

"Deku, what were you talking about with Shinsou ?" I questioned him. I saw deku's tensing.

"Oh..oh w..we were ju... just ta.. talking. Getting to k-know each-each other." He said, stuttering a lot. I looked down at deku's food and saw that he was just poking his rice balls.

"Are you going to eat ?" I asked him, and he immediately placed his chopsticks down and looked up at me.

"Y..yes I will. I just don't feel like eating right now, maybe in a few minutes." He answered, giving me a smile. Fake, I thought to myself.  That smile is fake. 

A few minutes after I was done eating, I looked back at deku's bowl and saw that he was only eating one rice piece at a time. I didn't even bother to ask or question him because I knew I would be forcing him to eat.

The bell rang, and I saw that deku only ate a half out of the two rice balls. He did drink his water finish. I grabbed my tray and deku's and walked to the shelves, and placed them on the shelf. I walked back to walk with deku to class.

We made it just before the second bell rang. We took out seats, and All Might was teaching us new techniques. He was even teaching us how to fight quirkless. I looked back, and deku looked excited he was writing it all down in his notebook.

He probably wanted to learn, so he doesn't have to use his quirk. I fell asleep and when I woke up I looked behind to see if deku was alright and he wasn't there. I raised my hand up to ask all might where deku went.

"Yes, young bakugou ." He said, looking at me.

"Where is deku ?" I asked him, and he told me that he went to the bathroom about 10 minutes ago and still hasn't come back.  That gave me red flags. I asked him if I could go to look for deku, and he nodded. 

I lifted myself out of my desk and rushed out the door and straight to the boys' bathroom doors.  I pushed the door open, and I saw deku on the sink trapped by Shinsou. He was crying. I immediately rushed towards him and pulled him away from deku. His head hit the bathroom wall.

"Oh, what the ---" He was about to finish his sentence when his eyes looked up and saw me. He was in emense fear. He started backing up. Blood started to streak down his face.

"What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. You." My voice was tensed. I struggled to make out my words but managed to conjure them up. I took massive pauses, and my breath hitched.

I walked towards Shinsou and knelt down by him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and moved it towards his collar, and immediately pulled him up by his collar. He was gasping for air as I lifted him higher from the floor.

"Pl-please le-let m-" Before he could finish his sentence, I punched him in the face. His eyes slowly began to go heavy.  He was unconscious. Which gave us enough time to get out and head to class and also report him to the teacher.

We walked to class, and the class stared at us.

"What took you so long ?" Aizawa asked me. I looked at him. I moved my eyes down, and he followed. I gave him a hand sign for sign language tellin' him that I will explain later. ( By the way he knows sign language because he knows one day he won't be able to hear himself one day and the reason how Aizawa knows is because he fears the same fate will happen but to present mic. )

"Ok, just rake your seats ." He said in a bored tone of voice. I looked deku into his green, emerald eyes  the way they blinked in the classroom light. I swear I could just devour him.

We took our seats and started learning about self-defense in many ways. I was absolutely not even listening. The only thing I could think was deku.

Time skip to a few hours (class ended)~

Everyone left the classroom except for me and deku. 

"So what did you want to talk about, katsuki?" He questioned me as he crossed his arms and huffed.

"When I went to the bathroom to see what was taking deku so long. I made it to the bathroom, but I saw deku sitting on a sink and shinsou trapping him in on the sink so he couldn't move. He was crying. I did the only thing I could do. I pushed shinsou and took deku away from the sink and him. He was bleeding on his head because he hit his head on the wall as I pushed him. I walked up to him and slowly started choking him. When he passed out, I ran out of the bathroom with deku in my arms. " I said, leaving some things out, and I could tell he was mad.

"I will talk to shinsou later. You just make sure problem child is alright." Aizawa told me I nodded and walked off. 

I made it to my room, and me and deku were playing some games like Scrabble, Monopoly, Snakes and Ladders, Chess, as well as Cluedo. I looked towards my window on the right side of the dorm. It was night, meaning we had to go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow. I walked deku to his dorm room, and when there, I made sure he changed and then waited in his dorm until he was asleep.

Once he was safe and sleep. I walked back to my dorm room. I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep.

1460 words

Authors note ~

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted in a few days, and that. But I just strayed reading a new book, and it is so good, but I did make time to write my story finished. So see you next chapter.