Why did you do that ?

Shigaraki pov :

We were busy getting the brat, and that pro hero with the gun quirk. Shot Dabi, and I saw it point towards me. As I was about to dodge that shot. That brat took the hit for ME. I was shocked but didn't bother asking as it would have killed me. I just stood there and ran through the portal. The brat followed and fell to the ground. He was grabbing his shoulder.

I saw he passed out a few minutes after he fell to the floor. I told Twice to take him to a cell downstairs. I looked to the corner and saw Toga pulling the bullet out of Dabi's leg and bandaged it up.

I waited for Twice to come back to sat when he was secured, and once he did come back. I looked over to Toga and Dabi, and I told Toga to take the bullet out of Izuku's shoulder. She nodded and went.

"Wait, Toga ." I said.
"Yes, shiggy ." Toga said.

"Don't dare to take his blood, or else i will distergrate you into nothingness." I said in a stern and threatening voice.

"Got shiggy, sir ." She said in her silly tone of voice. She grabbed her kit and left the room to go to izuku's cell.

"Yo shiggy." Dabi said.
"Yes, dabi, what do you need?" I asked him.

"The way that greeted hair kid took a bullet for you was shocking. I thought he would have let you be shot and leave to go to that pro hero. What he did was just wow." Dabi said, surprised by what izuku did.

"I know I was just about to dodge it anyway. Maybe it was his hero instincts to protect someone. " I said, not knowing why he did that.

"Maybe you should ask him when his awake." Dabi said.

"Yeah, maybe I should. "I said, smirking to myself.

"Done shiggy." Toga shouted, coming up the stairs with the bullet in her hand. Though there was no blood on it, maybe Toga licked the blood off the bullet.

Once she was up the stairs, she transformed into Izuku. She was busy playing around with Izuku's quirk for a few minutes before her time was up, and she transformed back. Luckily, she had clothes on this time.

"I do say this, boys quirk is very similar to All Mights, don't you say ?" Compress questioned.

"Oh yeah, you don't know yet. He is All Mights' successor."I said crazyily and started laughing. Everyone looked at me, shocked except for Kurogiri.

"Well, we didn't know that, but how did you know ?" Compress questioned me.

"A magician never reveals his secrets. You should know that compress ." I grinned at him.

"Y.. yeah, right, sorry, boss ." Compress said, apologing for what he said.

A few hours later ~

Izuku's pov :

"Arggh." I groaned, trying to pull myself up. Sadly, there were chains pulling me back down around my wrists and ankles. I look over to my shoulder. To my surprise, it was bandaged up.

I look back to the cell door, seeing that I am not in the same place I was before. My old place was a room with no windows, only a metal door, but now my new place is a big metal door, and jail bars. I looked around more. I saw a pee bucket. I took a look outside the cell and saw a staircase.

I was so bored all I did was stare at the ceiling. I heard a door open. I looked towards the staircase and saw light shine. I heard footsteps getting louder, and the first person I saw was Shigaraki Tomura.

He unlocked my ceil and walked in. He was carrying a tray of food. This time, it looked like proper food, unlike the first time. Why are they being kind to me bandaging me up feeding me proper food? I thought to myself. Wait, now that I think about it, they didn't even give me food last time.

"Hey, brat ." Shigaraki greeted. Wait, he just GREETED ME.

"Hello." I said back to him.

"You see this food here. You will only get it. If you answer my question, okay?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Okay, now answer this. Why did you take a bullet for me?" He asked me.

"Well, I don't know, really. I think it was just on instinct. " I said, not really sure why I did it either.

"Oh ok well here's your food ." He said in his normal raspy voice. Squatting down to my level.

"You're not going to punish me for not giving you a proper answer. " I said, thinking he would have punished me.

"No, I don't feel like punishing you now." He said.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said. "Sure, but only one." He said. I was shocked he actually allowed me to ask him a question.

"Who bandaged my arm." I asked, waiting for an answer.

"Toga did." He said, not daring to look in my eyes.

"Oh well, can you say I said thank you. " I said to him and looked at my eyes shocked.

"Y.. you want to say thank you to a villain." He said in shock.

"Yes." I say.

"Why ?" He asked me with an empty tone in his voice.

"Wouldn't you say thank you to a hero if they helped you with an injury." I asked him.

"No." He said very straightforwardly.

"Well, eat your food before it gets cold. " He said, looking away from me and placing the food closer to me.

"Thank you ." I said, smiling at him.

"Please stop saying thank you. " Tomura said.

"Why. "I asked.

"Because I don't deserve your thank yous. After all, I threatened you, stalked you ,kidnapped you not once but twice, and finally, I hurt you." He shouted, looking at me again, and I saw tears form in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to hug him, but the chains held me back.

"It's ok. I will go now. See you tomorrow morning. " He said still with tears in his eyes.

He lifted himself yup and walked towards the door as he was about to close it he said goodnight to me, and I was going to say goodnight back, but he was already gone. I decided to eat my food. It was very delicious, though.

I soon enough fell a sleep on the hard concrete floor.

1071 words