:) ( this is a chapter )

Izuku pov:

I was waiting for the nurse to come back. I looked down at my hands and got up and walked out of the room. Something doesn't feel right. I look at my hands again, and then I see a small hole in my hand. In the center of my palm. I look at myself in the nearst mirror. My eyes were glowing red. I look at the doctors and nurses. I look at them and see them as food a way to survive. I try my best to take the muzzle off.

"Oh, do you want that off." A male doctor asked. I nodded my head. He then slowly takes the muzzle off. I can't wait. I'm so hungry. "There you go." I feel my face. 'This feels so good.' I thought to myself. "Thank you so much." I look at the doctor and smell him. My eyes go into slits, and my quirk demon activates, and I turn into my demon form. "MR. MIDORIYA WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!" I look at the doctor and see that he was terrified. I could smell the fear

¡¡!!⚠️ Gore ⚠️!!¡¡

"I'm so sorry, doctor. I can't control myself." I bit into the male's neck, tearing out his vocal cords. Blood sprayed my face. The male's screaming wasn't heard as I carried on tearing his neck. The blood was sweet and strong. It was like wine. My teeth were covered in his blood. The doctor soon died. I then made my way to his stomach and clawed it open.

I grabbed his liver and started eating  at it. My mouth was watering, and blood dripped down. I ate his arteries and moved to his kidneys then to his intestines. I saved the hearts for last because they were the best, especially dipped in blood. It was devine. I grabbed the doctor's arm and twisted it till it snapped off the bone was seen. I started eating away at his arm till I reached the bone. I then did the same to the other arm and his legs.

I floor was died red by blood. The walls were splashed with blood as well. My body was covered in blood. I stood up and looked at him. I step on his head and then.... Crack! His skull cracks. The sight was delightful. I crouch down and take the guys brain and smash it into a smush. The corpse was mostly a skeleton. He had a bit of meat let on him.

I grabbed the heart from his rib cage and chewed on it. The heart was nice and chewy. I was going to carry on when I heard a door open. "Mr. Midori-" the nurse stared in shock. She stood still. Her head moved down to me and the corpse.

"Hello there!" I waved my bloody hand. She screamed, alerting more nurses and doctors as they all came rushing and then stared at the corpse and me. My mouth was watering. 'I wonder how smoked humans must taste?' I think to myself. I create a fire quirk. I blast the fire towards the doctors and nurses. They all started running and screaming.

The hospital started burning down as I carried on blowing fire everywhere. The people screamed, some got burned, and some died. I then started eating at their burned flesh. It was so good. I couldn't stop it. It was that good. I take a step back and look at the mayhem I have caused.

'Izuku, what the hell are you doing. You killed. You hurt. You no hero. You're a murderer. A killer. A cannibal!!' I thought to myself. "NO THAT'S NOT TRUE I'M A HERO!" 'You sure about that take a look at the damage you have caused.'  I looked, and it was heartbreaking. 'What have I done?' I stare in devastation. "No NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!" I gripped my head tightly. I screamed. I cried.

The building was burning, but because of my quirk, I created. I can't feel pain. Physical pain. I can feel mental pain. 'Izuku, don't you see you're a monster. You're no hero. You've killed!!!' "No, get out of my head!!" I yelled. I looked up at the nurses and the doctors who got burned and didn't die staring at me like I was crazy. 'I can't blame them. I mean, look at you. Think of the headlines. A cannibal that was once a hero. Hero cannibal killed everyone in the hospital. A hero with the taste for flesh. The cannibalistic UA student that ate his friends.' "No NO no no that won't happen. I will make sure they live. I will be rid of you and you can't stop me!!!"

'Oh, but I can just wait. The headlines will be seen. You will be feared. You will have no choice but to come to the villains.' "Wait, but the only villains out there are Trickster and that doctor." I looked at the doctors. I couldn't hold back. Fire shot out of my mouth, burning the building even more. The hospital was slowly collapsing.

"Problem child!!" I know that voice. I looked back and saw Mr. Aizawa and All Might are standing by the entrance. "Stay back. I don't want to hurt you!!" I screamed. 'Kill them. Kill them. Kill your teacher and your mentor!!' The voices kept on getting louder and louder. "No NO no no no no no!!!!" I screamed a blood curdling scream.  My body. I couldn't control it.

"Runnn!!!" I screamed as my body started moving on its own. I ran towards aizawa, and all might. "Y-young M-Midoriya!" I stopped at all mights' voices. He was mad. Angry. "I didn't want to believe you did this, but you did, and I'm sorry to say this, young midoriya, but I can't help you with jail. I'm sorry I couldn't save you in time. I'm sorry I couldn't help you then but I will try my best to help you now!!!" He yelled, his voice booming. "I AM SORRY!" All Might carried on yelling.

⚠️ warning ended ⚠️

Tears were seeping down my eyes. "Please help me all might. Please save me."

1035 words.

Author's note ~

Hey guys, sorry for the message early. I was just stressed with exams and all. I am trying my hardest to write 3 books at a time.