Care

Aizawa's pov :

"You are scaring Izu !" Dabi shouted, looking at Shigaraki.  I saw Dabi and Shigaraki giving glares at each other. Next thing I know........................

....................HELL HAPPENED

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shigaraki's pov :

My blood was boiling. Dabi shouted at me. The class was a mess kids taped to a ceiling some on desks. Everything was a mess. I ran towards Dabi and grabbed a hold of him, and started punching him in the face because the quirk cuffs were on me and Dabi. Dabi swung a punch me in the face breaking my noise, I think.

I snapped.  I placed my hands on Dabi's neck and started choking him. He was begging me to stop, but I didn't listen.

"St..stop, please don't hu....hurt him ple.. please!" I turned my head towards the voice and saw Izuku crying, begging me to stop choking Dabi.  My hands let go of Dabi's neck, and he pushed me off of him.

"What the -" Dabi said but was cut off by him coughing up blood. I looked away from Dabi, and at my hands flash backs of me, killing my parents came into my head. My breath was getting heavy. My vision was going blurry. Hot streams of tears were going down my face. My hands clutched onto my head as I started screaming.

After minutes of screaming and crying, I felt a pair of arms rap around me. Comforting me. I looked up at who it was, and to my surprise, it was Izuku. He was comforting me. 

"Thank you ." I muttered lowly to him, and he just muttered you welcome back.

My tears stopped, and I looked up at everyone who was giving me a shocked expression. I turned my head and looked down at Dabi, who had a few scratches and two hand marks around his neck.

"I'm sorry ." I said, walking up to Dabi.  He only just backed away from me.  I stopped in my tracks and looked back to the league, who wouldn't even dare to say anything they were all staring at me.

Izuku walked to Aizawa and gave him a nice big hug. My heart was feeling this emotion that I hadn't felt in a long time. I think it was called ............................LOVE . I thought to myself.

?????? Pov :

Oww, is Izuku having a breakdown. I thought to myself. "I see the league is also in the UA course joining them as well." I said.

"Uh, boss, are you sure this will be a good idea because I mean, look at him. Izuku looks so lost and alone." One of my minions said.

"I don't care if his heartbroken. I don't care if his happy we need him!" I shouted at him / her.  He / she just nodded in response.

"Boss, when do you want us to get the boy Izuku Midoriya ?" One of my staff members said.

"Let's wait a week ." I responded to her. She nodded in return.

Dabi's pov :

Shigaraki was walking up to me, and I  backed away. He almost killed me for goss's sake. I was coughing up blood everywhere. I looked at Izuku, who was hugging Easerhead. I looked back at Shigaraki, who was crying his hands on his head. He was screaming.

I felt a little bit of pity for him, but he almost killed me. If it wasn't for Izuku, he would have killed. I owe Izuku my life he just saved my life.

I tried standing back up, and I just started coughing again, and Toga ran up to me and didn't even dare to look at Shigaraki.

"Dabi, are you ok ?!" She asked me.

"I'm fine. there's no need to worry. I'm just coughing a lot ." I responded to her. She attempted to pick me up, but I was too heavy for her. I ended op Fallin back to the ground. My head hit the floor. My vision blacked out, and I realized that I had fallen conscious.

Toga's pov :

I looked at Dabi and saw that he was coughing. I ran up to him and asked if he was okay, and he said he was fine, just coughing a lot. I tried picking him up, but he was too heavy for me to carry. 

I looked back when I heard a thud, and I saw Dabi lying unconscious on the floor. I looked at Shigaraki, who was crying.  I felt bad for him, but he almost killed Dabi, and I can't forgive him for almost killing one of our members.

"Twice I need help !" I shouted, and twice came running towards me. I told him that I needed help taking Dabi to the nurse's office. He nodded and helped me.

When we finally made it to the nurse's office. I was greeted by a short elderly woman. I looked at her name tag, and it said Recovery girl. She asked me what had happened, and I just told her that Shigaraki almost choked him to death.

"Ok, don't worry, I will take care of him. I will make sure he has enough blood in his system. " Recovery girl said, looking up at me and twice.

We nodded and walked back to class. When we arrived, everything was normal except for little Izuku, who was under the desk. Everyone was in their seats, and there was some tape on the floor and lots of papers.

I looked at Eraserhead, our eyes followed to where he was pointing, and it was 2 open seats that must be where we are sitting. Izuku stayed under the desk for the rest of the school day. Eraserhead was comforting him the whole day, giving him a bunch of treats.

After school, we went to the dorms, and I started texting Dabi. If he was okay, but he wasn't responding, then I realized his phone broke. I looked up the ceiling, and I was as bored as hell.

Time skip to the next day brought to you by writer's block ~

Izuku pov :

I was getting ready for school again. This time, I will be prepared for questions, and I will make sure no one gets hurt.  My heart was paining me, knowing that I hurt both Dabi and Shigaraki. I really hope that Dabi will be fine.

I walk out of my dorm, trying not to think about it. I was walking down the stairs to class when I was greeted by Todoroki.

"Hello, Midoriya." He said in his monotone voice.

"Hello, Todoroki-kun ." I responded back to him, giving him a big smile.

"I'm sorry, Izuku. I'm so so so sorry. Please forgive me. " Todoroki-kun begged using my first name. I was shocked it's the first time he had ever used my first name in front of me.

"For what, Todoroki-kun ?"  I questioned him. Giving him a confused look.

"Because of me, you got kidnapped, and it damaged you. Then you got kidnapped by villains again. Dabi raped you. Then, he kidnapped you from the LOV. He then sold you to All For One, and now when we rescue you. You have white hair, red eyes, and multiple quirks, and you were raped again. So it's because of me that this even happened to you !" He shouted at me, crying his eyes out. He fell to the floor. It just broke my heart even more to see he has been holding this burden in for so long.

"Todoroki-kun, it is ok. No one knew I was going to be kidnapped on my birthday, so it wasn't your fault, and I want you to stop thinking it's your fault." I said, giving him the biggest smile I could give him.  I knelt down to him and wiped his tears away. He only looked up at me.  We were looking into each other's eyes for what felt like minutes until Todoroki-kun hugged me.

"Thank you ." He said during the hug, and I replied with you welcome.

1323 words

Author's note ~

Heyy guys !!! Thank you for 1,04K reads. Thank you so much, and look, I promised I would have a new chapter by yesterday or today. But I think I will only be able to post my next chapter next week, Friday evening or Saturday morning.

Bye, see you next chapter.