Haywire

Izuku's pov :

Then I realized my quirks were going haywire.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku's pov :

My body was out of control. I tried calming myself down, but it didn't work.
I looked at everyone, and they backed away from me.

"H.. Help me..m..me !" I shouted.

"You have All For One ." All Might said, making me shocked wait, but father said he was going to give me my original quirk creation. Di..did he lie to me. I thought to myself, making me mad, which made my quirk go more out of control.

"S..sensei u...use y..you..your quirk !!" I shouted at Mr Aizawa. He immediately used his quirk. I waited for it to stop, but it never came.

"Why isn't it working !" I shouted at him.

"You have All For One, meaning you can steal quirks, so that means you stole Aizawa's quirk! " All Might shouted at me. I stole Sensei's quirk. I need to give it back, but how. I thought to myself.

I looked down and curled up in a ball and cried my eyes out. My quirk was going haywire, and I stole my teachers quirk. I felt a hand touch my hair. I immediately looked up to see who it was. It was Kacchan he was rubbing my hair. He hugged me and started whispering soothing words to me, calming me and my quirks down. My eyes were still glowing, and half of the red lightning around me changed back to its green state.

"T..thank yo.. you." I whispered to Kacchan with my voice half cracked.

"You welcome you damn nerd ." Kacchan whispered back to me.

I closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep subconscious.

Bakugou's pov :

I noticed deku was asleep in my arms. I can't believe he has changed so much. He was so sweet and innocent. Now his a wreck he always passes out, and his hair is white, and his eyes are red.

I miss the old deku, the one who always helped those in need, the one who always had a smile on his face.  That's the deku I miss. I had years streaming down my face. Dabi and Shigaraki came running up to me, hugging Deku.

"Get the hell away from him. You the reason his like this ! " I shouted at Dabi and Shigaraki.

"I know, but we want to redeem ourselves. We want to change. We want Izuku to forgive us. " Dabi said in a heartbreaking voice.

"Well, maybe if you didn't rape him, this wouldn't have happened!" I shouted at Dabi. I'm thinking of how he raped deku. I still can't believe Izuku thought he had a reason for doing that, and he still wanted to help him.

I would've killed him or sent him to jail.
I picked Izuku up and carried him to the Recovery Girls office.

Shigaraki's pov :

I was shocked by the way Bakugou acted, and he was blaming Dabi for what happened. I know he did bad stuff in the past, but if Izuku is trying to give him a chance, I will give him a chance as well.

I looked at Dabi, who was fuming with frustration. He had murder in his eyes. I held him back, and Bakugou took him to the Recovery Girls office.

I wonder what Kurogiri is doing now. Shouldn't he be back. I thought to myself.  Maybe if I call him, he should answer me. I grab a phone out of my pocket and call Kurogiri. Straight to voice mail. I was feeling a little bit worried now.

Kurogiri's pov :

"Master, do you think it was a good idea to send him back? Do you really think his safe there?" I asked Master. He turned his head and looked like he was about to cry, but he didn't have eyes, so it made him unable to cry.

"Yes, he will be better with the people he lives he will be with his mother. I trust that the LOV will take care of him. They will do a better job than I ever did at being a father. " Master said, turning back and looking at an old picture of Mrs Midoriya and Master with a baby with white and green hair as well as one green and one red eye.

"This is how Izuku looked at first he was half his mother and half his father, and now he looks more like me than his mother. " Master said, smiling at me.

"I just wish it could have been different. I wish I wasn't a villain. I wish there were no quirks. I wish never left. I wish there were no heroes and villains. I wish. I wish. I wish." Master said, repeating the last words 'I wish'.

"I'm sorry Master I wish we could reverse time, but sadly, we can't. " I said, looking at All For One in the face.

"Master can, I ask you a question ?" I asked Master still looking at him.

"Sure, what is it, Kurogiri ?" He asked me.

"Why did you have Izuku in the first place ?" I asked him there was silence for what felt like 10 minutes.

"I needed someone who would inhererit my quirk, but it turns out that Izuku had a quirk that could create any quirk that he could think of. I also was too deep in love with Inko she was so forgiving. I told her to tell Izuku when I left that I was just working abroad or I died in a car accident. " Master said, and soon his words started into muttering.Now I see where Izuku gets the muttering from.

"Oh ok thank you Master for answering my question." I said, bowing my head down.

"Hey, no need to bow, ok ?" Master said, laughing a little. I nodded my head and stood upright.

????? Pov :

"Izuku Midoriya, huh ?" Said the anonymous voice with a grin.

"Oh, how I can't wait to meet you. Would will be an amazing pet to have. " ????? said lying in his chair, watching Ozuku through a screen that is connected to a camera that was placed in Izuku's room.

"Soon you soon, Izuku Midoriya. " ????? said, having a big smile on his face.

1033 words

Author's note ~

Hey guys, I will post the next part in 2 or 3 days.  Thank you for 508 reads and the votes.

See you next chapter ~