Make it stop

Izuku pov :

"H...hel..help m.. me s..sensei." I tried to screamed again but my voice was dry and horse. I soon couldn't scream. The only screams I did make were silent screams. 

I slowly felt my eyelids get heavy, and I saw black spots appearing here and there. Suddenly, it all went black. I passed out to the electricity shooting through my body.

Aizawa pov :

I saw Problem child passed out, so I carried him bridal style to recovery girls' room. Looks like the electricity stopped. I thought to myself. Now I know what that collar can do it. The collar cancels his quirk as well as sends jolts of electricity through his body.  I need to find a way to get that collar off him. Maybe I could ask him to see what he  learned about the collar. I watch Problem child sleep peacefully.

"Thank goodness you are back. The class hasn't been the same since you left." I said to him while he was sleeping and then soon enough left after 20 minutes.

I walked along the hallway of UA and went to Nezu's office. I walk for a few minutes, looking around slowly.

I made it to Nezu's office door and knocked.

"Come in." I heard someone say. I opened the door to see that Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi was standing next to Nezu. Looks like I interrupted a conversation I say to myself, but I don't really care.

All I want to do is figure out a way to get that damn electric collar off my problem child so he doesn't get hurt.

"Hello Shota, what brings you to me at this hour." Nezu said.
"Well, Problem child has a collar on his neck, and it was activated shocking him full of electricity, and due to it, he ended up passing out." I said. I took a deep breath before carring on with what i was saying.

"I need to know if you can get it off of it with your intelligence." I said.

"Sure thing, bring me to izuku." Nezu said almost instantly.

Nezu and Tsukauchi followed me to recovery girls' office. I go to the door and knock. Recovery girl opens the door and leads us to problem child.

"Here he is." Recovery girl said.

Tsukauchi takes a look at the collar first to see if it is bomb related. He was investigating to see a key hole but couldn't find one.

"I don't see a keyhole, so the only way to get it off is to distergrate it, or we could try to cut it off, which one is more likely to work Nezu." asked Tsukauchi.

"Well, since no one here has a decay quirk, we will cut it off, but be careful not to hurt him. " Nezu said.

Detective Tsukauchi runs and gets a big pair of scissors. That was able to cut through any metal.

He walks up to problem child and gently places the scissors on the metal as he tries to cut the metal collar. The scissors shattered into millions of pieces.

Everyone was shocked.

"Wait, I have an idea why don't we use a laser. " I said. Getting their attention.

"That's a great idea. shota. " Nezu said.

We rushed down the stairs and into the storage room where there were a lot of old gatches and books as well as old robots that they used to use.

They walked through the ruble and found where the laser was being held. Aizawa and Tsukauchi pick up the laser and slowly carry it, walking slowly out of the storage room and back to where izuku is being held.

"Ok, now let's turn is on easy so it doesn't hurt him." Nezu said, turning it to easy mode.

He lined the laser to izuku's collar, and it went on, but when they took a look, nothing. They turned it on to medium and didn't work, and then they decided to put it on max setting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....                     NOTHING

It looked brand new it was like it was never even lasered or cut. They all stood there in shock.

Tsukauchi stood there trying to figure out what type of metal it was , and then it hit him like a bus.

This was TUNGSTEN. (I did my research, and if you don't believe, search the most indestructible metal in the world, and it will say tungsten.)

"I know what this is it is tungsten the most indestructible metal there is in the world. " Said Detective Tsukauchi.

"So you mean we can't get this off ." Aizawa said furiously, squeezing his hands into a right fist.

"I am afraid, so maybe if we can get someone to distergrate it, then it will be destroyed, but Shigaraki is the only person on this planet with a decay quirk." Nezu said in his normal calm expression.

"Wait, don't you have a device doesn't Hatsume have a device that let's other devices shut off as long as they have that device on them. " Aizawa said happily but still kept his plain expression.

Deku's pov :

I am in the darkness it is so lonely. Here, there is no sound it feels like I am floating. I look around only to be met with the darkness. I close my eyes, wanting to wake up, but I didn't. I opened my eyes to be met with red ones.

"Hello there, Izuku Midoriya." The voice echoed around the black abis, and I knew that voice from anywhere. It was SHIGARAKI TOMURA.  I take a step back and look at him.

"How are you here ? "Why are you here ? I asked him only to get laughter in return.

He looked at me straight in the eyes and stopped his laughter.

"You know I came here to warn and if you tell anyone about it then I won't hesitate to kill them and don't try and be secretive I have cameras watching you and your every single move." He hissed with so much venom in his voice it gave me goosebumps.

What made it worse was that now I know I am being stalked by Shigaraki.

"In 3 days we will attack UA and if you don't come with us willing we will kill your friends, teachers, and your mother so if I was you I would be thinking very hard about it and remember you only got 3 days to decide." Threatened Shigaraki.

"Bye-bye and remember I will always be watching." he said and then disappeared

It was then darkness again. 

1124 words