Control

Izuku pov :

I woke up in my cell, and my body was hurting. My vision was blurry soon enough. I adjusted to the light and could see it properly. I reached out to no one. I look across the bars to see the guy with pink eyes staring at me. He had his black mask but no hood.  I tensed. I don't know how long he was watching me for but I didn't like him looking at me. He started opening the cell door.

I tried pulling on the chains to break it, but to no avail, it didn't work. Once he got in, he locked the cell door behind him and started walking closer to me.

"W..what .do..do y.. you w..w...want?" I asked him, stuttering. I saw he had a big grin growing. He still carried on walking up towards me, and I was still pulling on the chains. He leaned down and grabbed me from the cold concrete floor.

"Don't worry, we are just going to test your new quirks, that's all." The guy with pink eyes and brown hair  said. Wait, new quirks that must be why we had so many syringes stuck into me. I thought to myself.

The guy started unchaining me, and I would have run, but he locked the door so much for my luck. He attached a chain onto my collar and began pulling me with him towards the door. He unlocked it and walked out with me still being pulled right behind him. After what feels like 14 minutes of being pulled, we made it to a new area. We walked inside, and I saw that short doctor again standing there with a smile.

"Good morning 001 ." He said, walking over to me. I could tell something was up. Something didn't feel right. I looked around, and this place looked like an old torture dungeon it had knives, guns, syringes, whips, ropes, leashes, collars, and many more items of torture.

"Why are there so many t...t..torture i.. it...items ?" I asked because that guy with pink eyes said they were going to test my new quirks, not torture me.

"Well, we have decided that if you don't use the quirks we gave you, you will have to be tortured, so if I were you, I would be using my quirks." That brown haired guy said, smirking. 

"No ! Why would I listen to people who don't have feelings? You call me 001 even though my name is Izuku Midoriya, but yet you still have the balls to call me 001. So if I were you, I wouldn't be doing this because I wouldn't know what you been through, yet you are doing this to me disrespecting me. You don't know the things I've been through, so just let me go. Let me go back to my friends. Let me go back to my mother. Let me go back to Shigaraki and the rest!!"I snapped at them. I couldn't take this my heart it was hurting. I have only had one plate of food since I've been here, and yet they are still doing experiments on me, and I haven't eaten for a couple of days and they think that's fine.

"You have no right to speak." the browned guy said . The doctor then tugged on his pants and started whispering something in his ear. The guy started having a big wide grin on his face, making me tense.

"Glady ." I browned, haired guy said in a humming tone. I was crying. I backed up until I hit my back on a metal table with straps on. I looked back at the man, and he had his head down and started laughing like a maniac.

I noticed I lost all control of my body and had strings attached to me. I look up again and see that the guy had red strings rapped around his fingers. He was controlling my body, and I couldn't open my mouth to say anything. I tried screaming, but nothing came out. I tried moving, and nothing happened. The guy placed me on the metal table and tied the straps around my ankles and wrists.

They I started having feeling in my body again his quirk must of worn off. I tried escaping out of the straps, but the guy then iumped on top of me, I knew this all too well. He was going to rape me. I tried squirming out of the restraints, but to no avail, it didn't work.  The guy gave me a kiss on my lips as he was doing this. I noticed he was taking my clothes off, I tried pulling away from the kiss, but his lips were very hard, and he started rubbing his butt against me. Once the kiss was done, I was gasping for air. He got off of me and started pulling my pants and boxers down. I tried to kick him away, but it didn't work. Once he was done taking his clothes off as well, he jumped on me again and rubbed himself on me again. I turned, not wanting to  look, and saw that the doctor was watching this whole thing. I felt sick to my stomach.

Shigaraki's pov :

"Kurogiri, can you teleport to All For One and see what his doing to Izuku, please." I asked him, saying please, for the first time.

"Ok, I will, and I will tell you what I see ." Kurogiri said with emotion.

"Thank you, oh, and remember act emotionless, ok ?" I said wow, Izuku can really change a person I said, please, and thank you.

"Ok, see you later ." Kurogiri said,
leaving through his portal to All For One. 

Kurogiri's pov :

I said, "See you later, you." To shigaraki and walk through the portal, and black. I carrying on walking and see all for one sitting in his chair writing it looks.

"Good morning Master ." I said to him he must have not noticed I was there because he hid the letter under a box.

"Good morning Kurogiri, what do you want ." Master said to me.

"I want to know how Izuku is doing ." I said to him.

"OMG, I forgot to feed him these couple of days. I haven't even been talking to him, so I don't know, but Kiro said they just gave him 7 more quirks. He must be very tired. Let's go see him now !" All For one said.  I was wondering who this guy Kiro is. 

"Who is Kiro Master not meaning to be rude. I just want to know. " I asked him, curious.

"Kiro is a new scientist. I got he is about 26 years old, and his quirks are called  puppet and healing." All For one said.

"Oh ok thank you Master." I said.

We started heading out, but before we did all for one.  We got a tray of food.

We walked to Izuku's cell, and he wasn't there. We then heard crying and shouting. We ran to where the noise was. We opened the door to where the noise was coming from. All for one dropped the plate. I was standing there in shock. We stood there looking at Izuku being raped. A guy I didn't know that must be Kiro was looking at us. Shocked. Izuku turned to us crying and in shock as well.  The doctor looked, and once he saw all for one, ran away through the other exit.

1252 words.

Cliffhanger

Authors note ~

Hey guys, thank you, and read more to find out what happens next. I will post the next chapter either today or tomorrow.