Part 2 : The Game begins

Aizawa pov :

We have three teams going over the other side of Japan as we speak. All teams have at least four to five, I was in team 19. Which had Endeavor, Midnight, Best Jeanist. Team 41 had All Might, Recovery to help for injuries, Hawks. Only three. Team 23 had Grand Orca, Mt. Lady, Edgeshot, and Nezu. I know Nezu won't be able to help much, but he insisted he come. He wanted to physically help Izuku once he saw him.
'Don't worry, Izuku, we will save you, and we will make sure no one ever takes you again.' I thought. The private jets were speeding through the sky's. "We have only 7 more hours left." The pilot said. 'Hold Izuku for 7 hours, please.' I thought. Tears were swearing to spill my eyes. I managed to keep my composer. I can't break in front of anyone.

Izuku pov :

I woke up. I yawned. I was bored again. I was about to go to sleep, but a pair of footsteps stopped me from doing so. "Good morning, Puppet. How are you doing today." Trickster's eyes focused on mine. Silence filled the air. Trickster walked past me and to a small metal table. One I remembered too much of. The tools were still there, but the blood was cleaned off.

⚠️ Trigger warning  +  blood and gore ⚠️ Skip if you want to.

My body was shaking. I couldn't push words out of my mouth. I couldn't tell him to stop. The blade cut deeply through my chest. The blade was sharper than a razor. It cut through my flesh like it was hair. He glided the blade down my arm. I couldn't scream. My voice was hoarse. It hurt. Tears were seeping through my eyes. My eyes were following the blade as it kept on gliding down my arms and legs. I was pulling on my restraints. It didn't work. I was covered in blood. My body was burning. I couldn't use my healing quirk. The collar around my neck was tight. I couldn't breathe properly.

My eyes followed the blade. Trickster placed it on the small metal table. He rosed his hand and picked up a saw! He picked it up and placed the cold metal on my left arm. He began moving the object side to side. I screamed. It was so painful. That I screamed without being able to. My voice hurt. The saw was grinding into my arm. I felt the bone being sawed off. Trickster sawed my arm off. My shock was unspeakable. It looked worse than looking at a ghost. My arm was losing a lot of blood. I just lost my left arm. I looked at Trickster he was grinning. Saw still in hand. He took my arm and placed it next to him. I watched him as he did the same to my leg. I lost a leg and an arm. Blood continued pouring out of me. I thought I might actually die.

Trickster placed the saw on the table. It was covered in blood and human meat. I wanted to vomit. I couldn't look at it. I couldn't look at my arm or my leg. I saw Trickster pick up a scalpel. He placed it on my sawed-off arm. He began scalpeling my flesh off and placing it in a metal dog bowl. He placed some of the meat of my arm in there. My sawed-off arm was scalpeled until the bone. All that was left was the bone. My sawed-off leg was placed in a black bag. Trickster picked up the metal dog bowl and placed it in front of me. I looked at him. He was covered in my blood. He looked at me. "Eat it." He said. I was in disgust, shock, and disbelief. He wanted me to eat my own flesh and meat. "Do you want to starve or not." He said. I would rather starve. That's what I would have said, but I couldn't speak. My voice was hurting and numb. Trickster grabbed me by my hair and smashed my face in the bowl of flesh. I was trying to resist. But his hold was too strong. I left my face soke in my bowl of flesh.

I didn't eat it. Trickster saw I wasn't eating. He lifted up my head and covered my nose so I couldn't breathe. It worked, and when I took that gasp for air. He slammed my face into the bowl. Flesh got in my mouth as well as meat. He covered my mouth so I wouldn't spit it out. I could last because he didn't cover my nose. But soon he did. I was struggling to breathe. My face was turning white. I soon swallowed the flesh. I wanted to vomit. It tasted disgusting. Trickster moved his hands away from my face. I soon regained my breath. "Good." He said. "Now eat all of it." He commanded. I didn't move or respond to him. He then began the same process over and over again until the bowl was empty. I was crying. I was disgusted. I wanted to go home.

⚠️ Trigger warning done ⚠️

Shigaraki pov :

I was walking down the hall towards the exit of UA. It was time I got answers from All For One. I walk out of the UA building and towards our hideout. I'm sure he never moved. I was walking for a total of 3 and a half hours. My legs were hurting and numb. I made it to the door. I knocked on it and heard footsteps on the other side of the building. Kurogiri opened the door and let me in. I walk in towards the bar. "What brings you here, young master?" Kurogiri asked and handed me a glass of whiskey. "I want answers from all for one." I told Kurogiri. He nodded his head. "I'll go call him."  Kurogiri said, heading up the stairs.

4 minutes later ~

All for one came down the stairs. Kurogiri walked next to him. "What is it you want, Tomura?" Afo questioned. "Did you know Izuku got kidnapped." I told he. Silence filled the room. "WHAT WHEN AND WHERE IS HE!!" Afo shouted at the top of his lungs. "A few days and at the USJ." I said. "By who!?." Afo said. His voice was like venom. "A guy named Trickster or the other names he calls himself." I told him. "That can't be ." Afo voice cracked at the sentence.
"What do you mean?" I asked him. I was confused.

"You see, before I became the mosted feared villain in the world. I hand a teammate or friend. His name was Toby. He loved playing with cards. He loved being a villain with me. We had the greatest of times together. I gave him quirks.  We robbed multiple banks and hacked multiple security systems. But sadly, that didn't last long. The week before our next robbery. He died in an accident with the police. He was shot. He was shopping, not hurting anyone. But he died. I blamed myself for so long, but now I know that he is alive, and he his after revenge on me. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have given him multiple quirks. He should have stayed quirkless.
Now his gone after Izuku." Afo was crying.  His sobs were unbearable. I swear it was illegal watching him cry. I assured him that it would be alright and we would save Izuku. Afo stood up and said that he was going as well.

We will save Izuku. I hope you are alright. (Sadly, they don't know where Izuku is, and they don't know the pros are already on their way to Izuku. )

1295 words

No Authors note ~