Justice

All for one / Izuku's father, pov :

I looked over as my son created a quirk that could bring back the dead. When he healed Native. I saw that Izuku looked exhausted. That must be a drawback to Izuku's life quirk. I walked over to my son. I held him in my grasp. Izuku looked up at me. "Dad." He said. His voice sounded exhausted. "Yes, Izuku, it's me. You can rest now." I rub Izuku's bloody stained hair. "He looks just like me when I was younger except for the freckles and his eyes. Izuku soon falls asleep in my arms. I gently stand up, holding him and carrying him to the pro heroes. "Let's get Izuku to a bed in the nurse's office." I said. The pros walked in front of me to lead the way. We soon made it to Recovery girl's office.

I placed Izuku on the bed. His snores were soft and cute. "Aww, isn't he adorable when he sleeps." I say to the heroes. It was a little weird talking to them. I mean, I am the number 1 villain talking with a bunch of heroes. "He is." All Might said. I could feel the tension between us. It was suffocating. The former number 1 hero is talking to the number 1 villain. "By the way, that scar I gave you. How bad is it?" I asked All Might. I saw him flinch in the corner of my eye (. "Well, I lost most of my stomach. My days are limited, so yeah. It's very bad." All Might hissed back at me. "Sorry, I wish I could fix that, but I don't have the power to do so." I said my voice sincere. I then looked back at Izuku. An idea came to my head.

"All Might, I have an idea to help you with your scar." I told him. His head whipped back to look at me. "What is it?" He questioned. "Izuku could create a quirk to heal your scar. You will be able to live longer. Izuku will finally be happy when you live longer." I said. I may have no face, but I can cry still. "You can get Izuku to heal your face."All Might chimed in. "Yeah, but all we can do now is wait." I also to him.

The next day ~

Katsuki pov :

I woke up from my nap. I had dreams of Izuku. I miss him so much. The pros said they would be gone for a day or 2 to find Izuku. My face lit up with joy when I heard those words. Sadly, today, we had classes again, meaning they either found Izuku or didn't find him.

I walked to class. Kirishima was waiting by the doorway. "Hey Bakubro!" Shippy hair greeted. I groaned. I walked past the doorway to see if Izuku was in class. He wasn't meaning they hadn't found him. I walked to my seat in denial. "Good morning, class." Sensei greeted. "Good morning, Aizawa-Sensei." Our class greeted back. "You are probably wondering where is Izuku. Did we find it? Is he alright. The answer is yes, we did find him, and he's in Recovery's Girls office. His health, physical and mentally is a no-go. He is covered in scars and open wounds. He's in a depressive state now. He has a muzzle on him, and before you ask why. It's because Trickster did something to him. Which makes him crave flesh human flesh, that is." Aizawa finished. The tension in the class was tight. I stared down at my desk in shock. I was mad. "Don't worry, though. We promise we will have Izuku return to classes by normal within 2 to 3 days. Trickster is also safely licked away where no one can get to him." Aizawa added on. I wanted to kill Trickster so badly for what he did to Izuku.

"Izuku's father AFO will be joining us today. He said he wanted to see Izuku's friends." Aizawa said. All for one was coming to our class. "Good morning, students." A deep voice said. The ora that was emanating from Izuku's father was strong too strong, that is. I was holding my breath. I was about to cry. My eyes were watering. "Wait, sorry, guys. Let me just do this quickly." Izuku's father did something, and all of a sudden, everyone's breath was normal and steady. "Sorry, my ora is so tight and intoxicating. I used to use it a lot when I was a villain." AFO said his mouth turned to a smirk. He had no eyes, so it was hard to decipher his expression.

"Anyway, Izuku won't be coming. Sorry about that. It wasn't my fault, really. I know some of you still think I'm a villain. I swear I've changed." AFO said he sounded sincere. I believed him. I would understand, man. No, a father wanting to prove his loyalty.

"Okay, class. I hope you can understand Mr. Midoriya is changing for the better." Aizawa said. "Oh, and tomorrow you will be able to see Izuku and don't be scared or shocked when you see him." AFO said. I looked up at him. He was sitting in a chair next to Aizawa's desk.

Times skip after class ~

I head to my room to listen to the old audio of Izuku. Before I could head to my room. I was tugged back by a hand. "Hey Bakubabe. Where are you going?" Mina asked. "To my room, what does it look like to you." I told Mina. "Well, our whole class is doing a welcome back party for Izuku. We were wondering if you wanted to help us." Mina asked. "Sure." I say. I follow Mina as she walks me to the main area of the dorms. Where most of us chill. I looked around and saw everyone was already gathering items and equipment. Momo was eating a lot of food. She was the one creating all the equipment and props.

"Okay, guys, look who I got to join us." Mina says. Everyone looks towards me.
"Bakugou/Bakubro!" Everyone exclaimed. "Okay, guys, now how far are we from having all of the stuff we need?" Mina asks. "We are about ¾ done." Jirou states, looking down at her clipboard. "That's good to hear. Izuku is going to love this." Mina says.

Izuku pov :

"Izuku." I look around my dream. I see the 1st user of OFA standing in front of me. "Izuku I know it's been long since we've talked. I wasn't able to talk to you because of you being kidnapped and all." The 1st user said. My body was covered in mist. "Follow me 9th." The 1st said. I followed. The room began to shift into a broken chunk of a room with 8 seats. Every OFA user appeared out of thin air. They all sitted in their seats.

"Welcome 9th. We are here to talk to you about your quirks and how you look so much like your father." Nana Shimura stated. "I can't believe I didn't notice I had a nefew." I heard the 1st user murmur under his breath.

1195 words

No Authors note ~