Please stop

All mights pov :

I can't believe I am doing this. I am so sorry, young midoriya, but the secret must be shared for safety measures.

I look up to see all the heroes looking at me. I felt very tensed. I took a deep breath and started.

"As you know, young midoriya's quirk is similar to mine well about that it is actually my power. I passed it on to Young midoriya so he can be the best no.1 hero there ever was . The quirk I gave him is meant to defeat all for one. There are a total of 9 holders. 6 died to the of all for one. 1 of them died to old age, which was 40. Finally, the other 2, which are me and young midoriya." I said.

"The thing is that all for one is after this quirk, and my time is growing near, and I won't be able to help young midoriya but I haven't told him yet because I knew he would do anything just to keep me alive." I said.

"Wait,wait ,wait, hold up so you are saying my problem child is a target for all for one just because you needed a successor to follow in your footsteps." Aizawa said.

"Wait, just let me explain first. Young midoriya has proven to me that he doesn't follow in my footsteps, but he makes his own. With everyone he helps, he becomes stronger because he knows he could help someone with a smile on his face."  I said, taking a deep breath before talking again.

"Young midoriya has the heart of a true hero. He risked his life how many times just to help those in need. He will be the best one for all user I have ever seen. " I said, having tears roll down my eyes.

"Are you hearing yourself now? All might you sound like you want him dead." Aizawa shouted.

"If it wasn't for you giving him your quirk, he wouldn't be missing he would have been just fine with his original quirk I don't know what made you think it would be a good idea to give him an extra quirk !" Aizawa shouted.

"No, you wouldn't understand how happy he is when he saves a life. If it wasn't for me he would have been dead already!" I shouted.

"What,do you mean he would be dead ?" Questioned Miriko. 

"He was quirkless, and I couldn't just stand there and watch him get hurt by his bullies. They bullied him to the point that they told him to commit suicide." I said.

Every pro was looking at me wide-eyed.

I looked back at them.

"Now you see how quirkless people are treated in this world. They are nothing but stepping stones for people to work on." I said with hot liquid streaming down my face.

Bakugou's pov :

I was walking to the UA gate, and as I was walking, I saw a green fluff lying on the ground, and when I looked more closely, I saw DEKU!!

I grab him and rushed him straight to the teachers lounge, where I heard the pros talking about deku.

Once I made it there, I knocked, and someone said, "Come in."

I opened the door, and once the door was opened fully, the pros looked at me, horrified. I placed him on the couch that was in the lounge.

"Omg, How could I let this happen." I hear all might say.

I looked at all might and then back at deku. He body was bloody and bruised his face looked like it wasn't touched except his lips they weren't covered in blood.

A few moments later ~

I carried on looking at deku. I see his eyes squint open. As I was about to say something, I was interrupted by deku.

"Shigaraki..I  m.. mean master I am s..sorry I...shouldn't h..have r..ra..ran o..off. " Deku said with so much fright in his voice.

"Please don't turn on the remote. I swear it wo..won't ha..happen a..gain." Deku said.

"Hey deku, it's me, kacchan." I said calmly.

"K..kacc..kacchan." Deku said, lifting up his head.

"I am so sorry." He said.

I looked at the rest of the pros, and they were shocked, probably by the way izuku was acting.

"Oh my, I am sorry. I thought you were shigaraki." Deku said, stuttering.

"Hey, nerd, it's only been a day or two. The villains couldn't have done this so easily. " I said.

Kacchan it wasn't easy there when you were captured did they torture you. NO.  You wouldn't understand how it was like there. "Deku said.

"I haven't even eaten in 2 days yet you expect me to still be fine. Be lucky I was still holding strong. " Deku said.

"Aizawa take him to the hospital he needs rest and food he hasn't eaten in 2 days." Nezu said in a demanding and serious voice.

Izuku pov :

I was talking to kacchan and the rest of the pro heroes until Principal nezu told aizawa to take me to the hospital.

I was being carried to the hospital. My body was burning, and it was very sensitive. I tried moving, but it was hurting too much.

I looked up at Aizawa as he carried me in his arms.

He was crying. He eye bags were even worse than they were before I was kidnapped. He looks like he could collapse any second.

After we made it to the hospital. I was hooked up to a bunch of machines. I was being pumped blood and food in my system. 

My burns were treated with cream, and
I looked over to see Aizawa watching me.

I was so tired I just went to sleep in the black abis.

Aizawa pov :

I can't get my mind off of that collar around his neck it looked tight. I saw that there was no key hole.

I glanced at Problem child once more, and then I left the room, letting him rest.

I made my way back to the teacher's  lounge. I looked at all the pros and saw that katsuki left. I look at all might, and he gives me a nodded saying his fine.

We were talking about Problem child  and what they could have possibly done to him. To make him look so beat up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Someone screamed. 

Me, and the pro heroes rushed to where the noise was and saw that it was Problem child. I carried on looking at  Prpblem child and saw that the collar he had around his neck was electrocuting him.

I rush over, trying to take the collar off, but it wouldn't.

"S..SE..SENSEI!PLEA..SE H..ELP ME!!" I heard Problem child scream.

1184 words

TBC ~