Part 1 : The Game begins

Izuku pov :

DON'T WORRY PUPPET THE GAME HAS JUST STARTED!!" He yelled, looking at the ceiling. I couldn't move. "Puppet." He said. My body went numb. It was now in the control of Trickster. He already branded me on my arm, chest, and leg. I did belong to him. Maybe the pros won't come. Maybe just maybe I will end up a ......... puppet.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Trickster pov :

My Puppet. All mine. Izuku is mine. He is mine to use. I will make sure he follows my every order. "Come on now, let's move." I commanded. Izuku did just what I said. My face was hurting from the deep scratches Izuku gave me. We walked down the wide corridor. Izuku was following right next to me. I grabbed his hand. He didn't do anything because he was under my control. His body was mine. His mind was mine. I need to clean Izuku later. His covered in blood, so am I. Maybe I can bathe him later or bathe with him. I smirked at my own thoughts. We made it to my office. It was full of papers, and that was for things I had sold or bought. I walked over to my side of the desk. "Sit." I commanded. Izuku did. I went to my drawer. Opened it and pulled out the quirk bracelets. I had a lot of them lying everywhere. I walked over to Izuku and placed them on his arms and his ankles. His neck was turning slightly red from the dog collar I put on him. I think I put it on to tight.

I walked back over to my seat across from where Izuku was. I clicked my fingers, and Izuku reverted back to his normal state. He was in control of his body now. He was glaring daggers at me, and I glared daggers back. "Why." He whispered. His voice sounded hoarse. 'Oh, right, I forgot to feed him.' I thought.
"Why what ?" I questioned. His head was lowered down. "Why you d..doing t-this to me." He stuttered. 'Oh, I just love it when he stutters.' I thought. I placed my finger on my cheek next to my mouth. I was thinking. Why did I need him again.
"For fun, I guess." I said. I didn't really know what to say. Why did I want him. What does he have that I want. Oh, that's right. Now I remember. I walk out of my chair and towards my coffee machine. I guess I could give him coffee. "How many sugars and how many coffees?" I asked him. "Two coffees and five sugars." He said. But I swear I almost couldn't hear him. I made the coffee and placed it on the side table next to him. He looked at me, then the coffee, then back at me. "You can drink it. Don't worry, I don't want to poison you." I reassured him. He slowly picked up the coffee and had a small sip. I saw his eyes light up. He enjoyed it. He began chugging the coffee down. It was still hot, though, but I guess he must have been very thirsty. I didn't mind as long as he had something to drink.

"Tha-thank y-you ." He said, his voice sounding much better. I was a little shocked that he said thank you but not too shocked. I grab an object out of the door. When Izuku saw it, his blood froze.
His face was pale. "What don't you like it ?" I questioned. A grin grew on my face. He probably has too many bad memories of this. I was holding an electrical collar as well as a remote. "Don't worry, this one electrocutes 10 times worse than the original one. It was designed especially by me." I said my grim turns into a smirk. I walk towards him, holding the electric collar in my hands. The remote I had was placed in my pocket. "No! Please don't do this, please!!" Izuku pleaded. I ignored him and put the electric collar around his ankle instead. I made sure it could adjust to any size. I looked up at Izuku, who was crying. 'Poor puppet.' I thought. "Please don't use." Izuku choked out through sobs. "Don't worry, I won't use it unless you miss behave." I said. "Okay, I promise I will be good." Izuku promised.
'Is he seriously giving up this easy.' I thought as I looked at him. He had a scar on his head.

"Izuku." I said. Instead of saying puppet, I said Izuku. He looked up at me. His red eyes were looking into my blue eyes. "Follow me." I said, and he sat there for a bit before moving. He wasn't under my control. Which meant he had his own control. He could easily run away as we walked through the corridors. I mean, he would, but I think he doesn't want to get electrocuted. The only thing he doesn't know is that I got one of his friends. I stop in front of a door and say puppet. Izuku is immediately under my control. "How many quirks do you have?" I asked in interest. "I have 10 quirks in total. " Izuku said. '9 hmm interesting,' I thought. He will be a good asset to me. Which one is the most powerful quirk?" I questioned him. "Creation. It was my original quirk." Izuku said. His voice was monotone. "What does creation do?" I questioned him again. "Creation allows me to create any quirk I want. My quirk has no drawback." He said. I was filled with happiness. Izuku will be the best puppet I have ever had. I clicked my fingers, and Izuku was in control. He was looking at me in shock. He just told me his strongest quirk.

"Izuku, come closer to me." I said he hesitated but eventually did come closer to me. "Sorry, not sorry." I said as I pushed Izuku through the door. The door broke, and he landed on his back. I placed my foot on his chest. I pressed hardly on his chest. He groaned as I pressed my foot on his chest. "What do you want now?!" Izuku yelled. "It's been a while since I tortured you. You haven't it. " I hummed.

Izuku pov :

Trickster had his foot pressed against my chest. "It's been a while since I tortured you." Trickster hummed. I looked at him in shock. I didn't want to be tortured anymore. It was probably going to be worse because he had the electric collar. "Oh, and I also didn't punish you for running away from me." Trickster grin turned into a smug smirk.
He pulled out a remote from his pocket. He setted it to normal and pressed the button. There was silence. Which was soon cut off my screams and pleads. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I screamed, my voice fading away. The electric collar was worse than I thought. You can't breathe. I think I'm going to die. My whole world fades to black. I am dead.

My body begins to regenerate itself. My eyes flutter open. Slowly. The light was shining bright on the ceiling. I turned my head to the side to find Trickster standing there crouched, looking at me.
'Weirdo.' I thought to myself.Trickster grabs my dog collar and drags me to a room. My body was hurting as I was roughly dragged to a room. I looked down at my arms they had lightning scars on them. So did my legs, especially.
Trickster dragged me into a room. It was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. He threw me in, and before he closed the door, he said. "See you tomorrow, and that was just the beginning of the torture." My body was sore. My legs were bruised. I was tired. I guess the only thing I can do is to sleep while I still can.

1321 words

Authors note ~

Sorry it took so long. I was busy with another story, and I was reading Inheritance games and If he had been with me. Lovely books.