Hospital

Izuku's pov :

'Ow, my head hurts like hell!' I open my eyes to see that I am in a hospital bed. I try lifting my arms and legs, but they are numb. I lower my head to see stitches and my old scars. 'What happened?' I looked around the room to see if anyone was here, but there was no one.

I look up to the door, clicking open. "Good morning, Izuku." I see Aizawa Sensei and All Might at the door. I tried saying something, but nothing came out. "Don't worry." All Might placed his hand on mine. "Thanks to Dr. Dante, you were stitched up and are now healing." I look at him and wanted to say something but couldn't. "How about I get you papers and a pen?" I nodded my head. "Alright, I will be back Toshinori you stay with Izuku." "Got it, Shota."

Aizawa soon left the room, and now it was just me and All Might. "I'm sorry, Young Midoriya. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have been kidnapped to begin with." I placed my hand on the crying All Might and rub it. "Y-young Midoriya, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." All Might wouldn't stop crying. It broke my heart dearly.

The door slammed open, revealing Aizawa Sensei with a pen and paper. Aizawa Sensei handed me the paper and pen. "You can write to us now." (Okay, guys, they bold it Izuku's writing)

"Good morning, All Might, and Aizawa Sensei. I forgive you All Might, and it's not your fault." I wrote on the paper. "Thank you, Young Midoriya." I hugged All Might and soon yelped in pain as I opened one of my stitches. "Oh, don't worry, I will call Dr. Dante to fix the stitch." All Might presses a button, letting the doctor know I need help. The door slammed open, and I saw a male with brown hair. He looks so familiar. 'Where do I know him from?'

"What's wrong?" I leaned back and showed that one of my stitches opened up. "Oh no, don't worry, I will take care of that. I need you to leave." Both All Might and Aizawa Sensei left the room. Dr. Dante makes his way to me with a smirk on his face. "Hey, don't you remember me, 001?" That hit me as hard as a brick. I quickly got out of my bed and fell onto the floor because my legs were still numb. "Why are you trying to leave. I still need to fix your stitches." I shaked my head. I didn't want him to touch me.

"What you don't want me to?" I nodded my head. "Sorry, no can do. You need to be stitched up." I backed away quickly, but my back hit the wall. I was now cornered. "Why are you making this so hard it's just a stitch I need to fix." The doctor pulled me by my arm harshly. I started crying. "Aw, come on now, don't cry." He pulled me onto the bed and gave me numbing pills, so I couldn't move. When my body was numb, he started stitching me up. "Shh. Don't cry." He carried on stitching me up.

"Oh, that reminds me you probably don't know my name it's Kiro, but you will call me Dr. Dante, and don't say a word about my real name or anything that I ever did to you, or I will make sure those two pros are dead as dead. Got it." I couldn't nod my head due to the numbingness. "I will take that as a yes 001." I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't move. It scared me. No, it terrified me. Soon, Kiro finished stitching me up. 

"Eraserhead, All Might you can come in now." They both walked in seeing that my stitch was fixed. "Oh, and I needed to numb his body to prevent pain. So he won't be able to do anything for an hour or two." They nodded their head. I can't believe it. They haven't noticed anything strange. 'Come on, Izuku, remember you can't say anything about him. I feel like I'm trapped again. Whenever my life's turning to a brighter future, someone just has to show up and ruin it. It's not fair on me! It's not, right?'

"Oh my gosh, Izuku, you're crying! Why?" Aizawa rushed over to me. "The numbing pills are probably wearing off a little earlier than they should. I probably used the 20-minute one." "Oh, alright." Aizawa sat on a chair next to my bed.

'Why can't they see I am still numb. He's lying! Why can't they see it!?' The thoughts kept going, and so did the tears.  I looked behind Aizawa and All Might and saw Kiro giving me a death stare. I quickly stopped crying. "Izuku, we will leave you sleep, okay?" I nodded my head. I watched as both All Might and Aizawa Sensei leave my room. "Oh, Dr. Dante, please take good care of Izuku while we are gone. We will be back as early as possible." I watched Kiro or known by the hospital as 'Dr. Dante nod his head.

"See you tomorrow. I wish you safe travels." "Thank you, see you tomorrow, Dr. Dante." I watched as they waved bye and then left. Now, it was just me and Kiro (Dante). "001 or Izuku, what do you want me to call you?"  I was barely able to move my hand but manage to point out 2 fingers. "Oh, so Izuku it is." I nodded my head. "Well, next time Izuku don't cry over stupid things, okay?!" Kiro grabbed my jaw harshly. I winced in pain.

"You look so beautiful in pain." I just stared into Kiro's dark orange eyes. He leaned closer to my face and licked my cheek. "Adorable." My body was still half numb, so I couldn't push him off. But lucky I was saved. "Uh, Dr. Dante, you are being called into an operation now." An intercom announcement announced. "Okay, I will be right there." Kiro let go of my jaw and walked away and out the room.

All Might's pov :

"Hey Shota, don't you think Young Midoriya was acting a little weird?" I asked, walking down the sidewalk with him.  "Yeah, I noticed that. When Dr. Dante said he was crying because of the numbingness wearing off, I don't think it was because of the numbingness. I think Dante did something to Izuku." "What do you suggest, Shota?" "Well Izuku started crying even more when he looked behind us where Dr. Dante was standing. Izuku seemed terrified."

"We need to get back to Izuku as early as we can tomorrow and not leave his side. Not even for a second." I looked up the road and thought for a moment. "Shota, we don't want Dr. Dante to get suspicious of us. We need to act as normal as possible as well." For a few minutes, our walk was just silence. Until Shota broke it. "Toshinori, we need to get Izuku out of that hospital."

1192 words

Author's note :

Sorry if this is rubbish.