Great just great

Izuku pov :

What they didn't know is that I was immortal, so I regenerate from dust into my normal body form that I was in. Shigaraki just stared at me, shocked as well as everybody else. I just looked at them, and my face was emotionless.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Shigaraki's pov :

I just distergrated Izuku with my quirk. Tears were flowing down my face. I looked to the ground to Izuku's ashes. What have I done. I thought to myself. For what felt like 10 minutes was only 5 minutes before I looked back down and saw that the ash was disappearing. Everyone was gasping even me because Izuku body was rebuilding itself.

I looked up at his face and saw that there was no expression. Izuku didn't even flinch.

"Izuku." I called out to him, holding my hand in my chest, tears daring to come out. He didn't dare to respond to me.

"Please answer me ." I said, swearing I was going to go insane if he didn't answer.

"Shigaraki ." He said his voice was a little deep, hoarse and sent shivers up my spine. But I don't think I was the only one that it sent shivers up my spine.

"Why ?" He asked me. I didn't know what he meant at the time, but once he gave me a sign.

"It was an accident I didn't -" Before I could even finish my sentence, Izuku cut in.

"I know. I mean, why did you take my hand ?" He questioned me. I looked at him directly in his emotionless eyes.

"I-I was afraid you were going to hurt someone, so I grabbed you so I could calm you down, but instead, I decayed you ."  I said, standing straight.

"I want dad ." He said, his emotionless eyes turning into streams of tears. He was clutching his head.

"I don't want this power anymore it's too painful ." He screamed, kneeling down onto the floor, still clutching his head.

"Hey Izuku ." I said, rushing over to him. I knelt down and grabbed his shoulders.

"Look into my eyes, think of the happy moments in your life." I said, trying to stop him from using his quirk. He looked into my eyes.

"When I was finally reunited with dad, that was one of the most happiest moments of my life, but he decided it was better if I stayed with you guys! " Izuku shouted, crying his heart out. I feel sorry for him because I remember how All For One treated me as I was a son of his own.

"Izuku, we can't change that, and I understand how you feel, so please just calm down for me ." I said, hugging him in my warm embrace.

"You don't know how I feel you never went through what I went through. So don't say you know how I feel! " I released Izuku from my hug because he punched me in the face. Blood started spilling from my nose.

I looked towards Izuku's hands, and I saw a piece of a plaster sticking out from under his blazer sleeve. I immediately grabbed his arm, making him wince in pain.

I pulled up his blazer sleeve. My heart stopped. There were so many plasters on his arm. I immediately began pulling the plasters off one by one. I think I took off 26 or 27 plasters. His expression changed he looked terrified when I saw the cuts of his arm. I moved my hand to his head and started rubbing his hair. Comforting him.

I looked up at Eraserhead and the rest. They were shocked to see that Izuku was cutting himself. I heard snoring. I looked down to see Izuku sleeping on my lap.
Cute, I thought to myself.

????? pov :

I liked the cameras you installed in the UA building. I can see everything that happens. Izuku is sleeping on Shigaraki's lap. All might and Endeavor arguing over a sandwich in the staff room.  Class 1B trying to irritate their teacher and saying how they are the best. I looked at one of the biggest TVs, and it showed me Izuku's room.  Oh, how I just watch him sleep.  I watched him have nightmares that one night that he couldn't sleep at all. He was even looking at the camera from his bed.

At first, I thought he knew he was being watched, but it turns out he was just dozing off. Only 2 more days to wait, and then you are all mine.

"Bye-bye, Izuku Midoriya, see you in two days ." I said in a sweet humming tone. I had my big grim on my face. I was so excited.

Izuku pov :

I look around the room. It feels like I am being watched. I think to myself. I looked towards my corner shelf where I had my all might collection there, but something didn't feel right. Every time I looked in that direction, it felt like something was missed placed but I remember having all 173 all might collectibles but it feels like I am missing one or it is placed in the wrong order. 

I soon shake the feeling off and crawl into my bed, not brothing to shower because of how I felt. I let a yawn escape my mouth as J slowly dozed off into a beautiful deep sleep.

Time skip the next day~

*Beep* beep* beep* beep* beep*

"Not now, mom, just give me 5 more minutes ." I said softly as a big ywan escaped my mouth. I looked over, forcing my eyes to stay as wide as they could, and turned off my alarm. I soon went back to my sleeping.

Beep* beep* beep*

My alarm goes off again. I soon tried to hit it off of my nightstand, but I didn't want my phone to break. I looked at the time, and it read 7:46 AM. OMG, I'm so late. I quickly got in a cold shower and dressed myself as quickly as possible.

I grabbed my bag and ran out the door and into the dorm room hallway. I ran and ran to class.  I almost tripped on the stairs. I rushed to class, and when I saw class 1A, I immediately broke the door down in the process.

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

1051 words

Authors note ~

Hello guys, I feel so tired and sorry if this isn't what you expected. I will try and make it better. I just need a little rest.  Thank you for the 1.31k reads.
And I want to say thank you to

Sunnybones123