Kidnapped

Bakugou's Pov:

I was walking home, and I saw a figure on the ground. I rushed over to see who it was, and I saw icyhot in a pool of blood. I bend down to see if he is still breathing, and thank goodness he was. WAIT ,Where's DEKU. I see his all-night phone case, and thank goodness it was not broken. I called 911, and they came rushing in their ambulance. I can only know where deku is once icyhot is awake. I hop in the ambulance as they carry icyhot on a stretcher.

We arrived, and they had to take him to surgery to get the bullet out.

"Are you shoto todoroki's friend,"The doctor said. "Yes,"I respond. "Well, thank goodness the bullet didn't reach his heart,or else he would have been dead," the doctor said.

Izuku pov :

I slowly woke up from the darkness and saw a dim light shining on the ceiling, and my head was paining at the back. I tried to rumb the back of my head on to feel metal chain around my wrist, and I looked, and I saw more chains around my neck and ankles.

My mind began flooding with memories of what had happened before I was hit with a metal object. I was panicing, realizing my situation, and then I heard the door creak open. I looked up and saw........

SHIGARAKI TOMURA, someone who I want to help, and I despise.

"Good morning ,izuku midoriya," Shigaraki said with so much venom in his voice and his crusty lips.

"What do you want, Shigaraki Tomura," I said, trying to be fearful.

"Nothing much just to see you BREAK,"he said. The last part with so much venom it sent shivers down my spine.

Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, I mentally screamed to myself. I tried to stay strong.

Shigaraki began waking closer to me, and I didn't even notice he had his hands behind his back the whole time. "Stay still ok,"he said. I saw him take out a metal collar behind his back. I began panicing and moving around, but the chains prevented me from moving a lot.

He grabbed me by my hair and forced the collar around my neck, and he had a key in his hand, and in a few seconds, it disintegrated. "Well, now that collar will never be able to be removed off your neck,"he said and started laughing. I looked at him scared and I didn't know what to say. I just sat there shocked.

439 words

Authors note ~

YOU ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHY IT SOUNDS SO SIMILAR WELL THAT'S BEACUSE IT IS THE SAME