Part 3 : Games not over yet ~

Inko Midoriya :

Izuku called me. I'm so glad his alive. Tears were streaming down my eyes faster than a river. I immediately called All Might. "Hello Inko, why are you crying?" He asked me. "I-It's I..I..Izuku he p..ph-phoned m-me." I stuttered, balling my eyes out. "Y-Young Midoriya phoned you?" All Might said in shock. " Yeah. He said he escaped the place where he was captured and made it to a small city. I was wondering if you could track Izuku from the call?" I asked All Might, blowing my nose on a tissue. "Y-yes, that's a great idea, Inko. The sooner we find Izuku, the sooner we can lock up those villains!" All Might said with his joyful voice. "I will also inform the other pros, and I want you to come in to join for a meeting later in at 15:00 pm. ." All Might said. "Ok, see you later, bye." I said, hanging up after All Might said bye back. 'Please be safe, Izuku,' I thought to myself. I lifted my hands and wiped my tears. I stood up from my chair and walked to Izuku's room. I closed the door behind me. I looked at all the All Might figures he has. I turned my head to look at the photos of him when he was younger. 'I miss him.' I thought. Tears streaming down my eye sockets. "Please, please be safe, Izuku." I whispered to myself, holding a photo of him.

All Mights pov :

Inko just called me about Izuku. Thank goodness his not dead yet. I need to report to Nezu ASAP. I put my phone in my pocket. I rushed my way over to Nezu's office. "Nezu, Nezu." I yelled as I made it to his office. I slammed the door open. "Yes, Toshinori, what brings you to my office. " Nezu said calmly. "It's about Young Midoriya." I said to him, breathing heavily."Go on, Toshinori." Nexu said to me, raising an eye brow. "Inko called, saying that Izuku called her. His in a small city across the other side of Japan. " I said, regaining my breath. "Then that means we can find Izuku and bring him home." Nezu said with a smile. "This calls for a meeting. Gather all the pro heroes and bring them in." Nezu ordered me. I nodded my head and turned my body to face the door. "Wait before you go bring Inko here as well." Nezu shouted before I left. "Got it."
I said before walking out of his office.

Time skip to after he collected the pros and Inko ~

"Good morning, pros, and Inko. You must be wondering why I called this meeting." Nezu said. Inko was still crying, though. "Yeah, we are. We are still trying to look for Izuku, and you want to call a meeting. " Endeavor said, his voice still as deep. "It's no use. You will never find Izuku." Nezu said straightforwardly. Silence echoed the room. Everyone was in shock. Even I was. Inko's tears were streaming down her face. "What do you we will never find Izuku again." Hawks said, slamming his fist on the table. He was enraged. "Wait, let me finish. We won't find Izuju because his not here his on the other side of Japan. " Nezu said. I gave a breath of relief. T..The other side of Japan!!" One of the pros exclaimed. "That's miles and miles away it will at least take us three days to get there." Mirko said, jumping out from her seat. "Well, I guess we make our move today. The early we are to save problem child the happier we all will be and the media doesn't have to know." Aizawa said, standing in front of his chair. I nodded. "Yes, you're right, Aizawa. We need all the pros that we can get!" I shouted, raising my fist in the air. "For Young Midoriya." I shouted the rest cheered as well. "For Midoriya / Izuku / Deku!" Pros exclaimed, raising their fists in the air.

Izuku pov :

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Was all I heard from when I woke up. The sound of drips of water touching the floor. My head was pounding. My mind was focused on Ushi. I wonder if she's okay. I hope she's not dead. I hope. I hope. I hope. She is still alive. Tears were streaming down my face. My head was faced down towards the ground. I watched as my tears hit my hand or the floor. I was sitting in a chair. Chained to it. I had a bracelet on my ankles and on my arms. The bracelets I don't remember having. The clothes I was wearing from Ushi were gone. I was only left in my underwear.