Part 2 : Games not over yet ~

Trickster pov :

"That damn brat!" I shouted, slamming my fist on my desk. "We should have put quirk canceling bracelets on him. " I said to myself as my henchmans stood and watched me. (Guy's, I forgot that Izuku had and immortality that means he can never die. So that is a reason why I have been keeping izuku alive because he didn't have an immortality quirk.)

"I will make sure that Izuku will be begging for his life. He will wish he never met me. It's too bad he did, though." I laughed to myself. "Uh Boss, should we check that small city that's a few miles away." Jay said. "Yes, I want you to check every inch from top to bottom. Left to Right. Everywhere." I commanded they immediately left for their search."Well, Izuku, it looks like you chose to play a game of cat and mouse." I said, gliding my dagger along a picture of Izuku. I began stabbing at the picture. Pouring all my frustration out on the picture. I immediately calmed my nerves down. "I better go shopping for some more torture items." I hummed to myself, placing the dagger down.

Izuku pov :

I woke up in my leopard form. My legs were sore. My stomach was hurting. I was hungry. I can't transform into my human form, or else I'm butt naked. I need food. I used the last bit of my strength to turn into a kitten. My fur was fluffy. The color of my fur was green and black. I walked out of the alleyway and began looking for food. I was walking down the streets of this small city. I walked past this one alleyway that was next to a restaurant. I immediately retraced my steps and turned down the alleyway. There was a door. I placed my little kitten paws on the door and began meowing. The door opened, knocking me off my paws. I fell to the ground.

"OMG, I'm so so so so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, sorry." A young woman with pink hair said. "You must be cold out here. Here, let me help ."  She said as she grabbed a small blanket and picked me up with it. "Oh, by the way, I'm Ushi, but you can't talk only meow." She said, losing her train of thought. She picked me up from the blanket and gave me a judgey look. "I think I'm gonna call you, Broccoli." Ushi said as she put me back down by the blanket. "Meow." I meowed. 'Why the name Broccoli. I am not Broccoli.' I thought to myself. "Oh, Broccoli, you must be starving here. Let me get you some food." Ushi said as she left what looked to be a storage room.

Time skip a few minutes later ~

Ushi came back with a plate of broccoli,steak, and milk. 'Way the broccoli.' I thought. "Here you go, a little platter for a little kitten." Ushi said, placing the plate down and poked my nose. 'That's not even a platter. It's just broccoli and steak with milk on the side. That's a meal, not a platter.' I thought to myself. I decided to just eat it. To help replenish my strength. When I was finished eating, I grabbed the blanket with my paws and wrapped it around my lower part. Ushi just looks at me wondering what I'm doing. I transform into my human form. I was half naked, and the blanket covered waist and down. "Ahhhh!" Ushi screamed. "Hey, hey, calm down, please. I didn't mean to scare you." I apologized. "I thought you were a cat." Ushi pouted sadly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to - " I was cut off by Ushi. "Why do you have so many scars littered all over your body?" Ushi questioned. "Oh, these. I train, and when I train, I hurt myself. Then I heal it with my quirk, but that only leaves scars on me. I can't remove them." I said, lowering my head. "Well, I think they look cool. I wish I had as many scars as you did." Ushi looked at me with amazed eyes. "Heh, you really think so." I said, letting out a little laugh. Ushi left the room and came back with clothes that actually fitted on well."By the way, I didn't get your name. What is it, or do you prefer women calling you Broccoli." She said with a sinister smile. "My name is Izuku Midoriya." I stated. "I thought I knew you from somewhere you the boy who was kidnapped by the league of villains." She said, grabbing hold of my arm. "H-how do you know that?" I asked her. She titled her head and looked at me confused." You all over the news." She stated. "O-oh. Do you know where we are, by the way?" I asked her, changing the subject. "You're on the other side of Japan." She said with a smile.

The other side of Japan. Oh no. The heroes will never find me. Not like this.
I asked Ushi for her phone, and she handed it to me. I need to call mom. I dialed my mom's number, and it rang. I was anxious. Was she going to answer, or will it go to voice mail. Thank goodness she answered. "He-hello who i-is this."  I heard my mom's voice on the other line. "It's me, mom it's Izuku." I said, crying tears. "Izuku! Aren't you kidnapped." My mom said in shock. "I was, but I escaped, but I'm on the other side of Japan." I explained to her. "Please, mom, tell the pro heroes where I am. Please. The place I've been at I never want to return." I told her straight. I didn't want her to worry, but I needed to let her know how it was. "They tortured me. It was so much worse than I could ever imagine." I said, crying into the phone. "Don't worry, Izuku, I will tell the heroes." Mom told me. "Thank you mom love you, bye." I said as I hung up.

I walked out of the room I was in. My head was held low. "Hey Ushi, here's your- " I lifted my head. I stood there in shock. Jay was standing in front of me. Holding a knife to Ushi's neck. She was scared. "Ok, we're going to do this the easy way or the hard way. " Jay said, pressing the knife closer to Ushi's skin."You either come with us. Easy way. Or. You don't come with us, and we kill her then get you. Hard way. " Jay explained. "You pick what's it going to be ." Jay said, pressing the knife even closer to Ushi's neck. Blood started oozing out. "Fine, I will come with you, but you don't dare harm her, ok?!" I yelled, walking towards Jay. Jay let go of Ushi and immediately grabbed me by my arm roughly. "Let's go. we got what we came for." Jay said before kneeling me in the head, which knocked me out. I was consumed by darkness.

1190 words