Play time

Shigaraki pov :

Izuku was kidnapped again. I have never heard of the Trickster before or the other names he called himself, but All For One might know. Where are all these villains coming from. I swear, when I get my hands on him, I will choke him slowly and painfully. He just kidnapped Izuku, and now what do we  have to say about this to the media ? Heck, the teachers haven't even told them about the league joining UA.

I was looking down at my limping leg. The sight was horrible. Some flesh from my leg was missing. You could even see the bone if you look closely. I was trying so hard not to scream. When I felt myself about to scream, I grabbed my arm and screamed into it. I looked around me once I couldn't scream anymore into my arm. I saw that Eraserhead had cuts and stabs on his face. Bakugou had a few stab wounds. Dabi had a few scratches, and Toga had stabbed wounds and scratches. The rest just had little scratches. I noticed when Eraserhead saw me that he saw my leg he immediately called for a pro that wasn't hurt that badly. I tried limping to him some more, but I ended up falling, and my leg scrapped the ground.

"Ahhhhhhh !!!!" I screamed as my leg was bleeding. By the time Eraserhead came with a pro, there was a pool of blood staining, my light blue hair, red. "Hey shigaraki breathe look towards me ." I heard a random pro say. My vision was going blurry. I tried looking up, but all I saw were blobs of colors like black, red, green, blue, pink, white, purple, and many more. My eyes started closing, and my vision hit a blank. I was consumed by my subconscious.

Izuku pov :

I woke up to me being stuck to a chair. It was a metal chair. I slowly lifted my head, and the room I was in was bright and had a whole bunch of colors.

"Good morning, Sunshine. How are you doing ?" A voice that sounded very familiar asked me. I tried turning my head behind me, but I couldn't. There were light footsteps that were coming closer and closer every second.

"What do you want !" I shouted, trying to look next to me but couldn't find anyone. I turned my head to the front of the room, and I screamed out of shock. He was right in front of me, and he was so close to my face that our noses were touching. He moved back from me slowly.

"What do I mmmmmmhhh?" He said, rubbing his chin.  He averted my gaze and looked up at the ceiling. After what felt like 30 minutes of pure silence, he lowered his head and faced me. His smile turned into a grin. He opened his mouth and started laughing like a maniac.

"I want you silly. Why do you think I kidnapped you ." He said, sending shivers down my spine.  He was still laughing, then after 20 minutes of laughing. Silence. All you heard was mine and Tricksters breathing. Trickster broke the silence.

"To prove that you are mine, you need to get a tattoo, or I can do human branding. The real question is which one will stay forever. I think you already know the answer to that. " He said in a joyful tone. I was in shock he wanted to human brand me. ( For those who don't know what it is, it's basically boiling a rod in hot fire, then placing it on a human beings skin marking them with a very painful burn mark that will stay there forever, it can be any type of brand ).
Panic hit me branding a person is so illegal and it's going to happen to me. It's going to hurt very badly. My skin tissue will be scared forever.

I looked back to Trickster, and he was walking away from me, and towards a fireplace, there was an iron rod. He put on some gloves for the heat and picked up the iron rod. I was pulling and pulling to try and get out of my restraints, but to it wasn't any use.  When he was a few inches in front of me. He undid the top of my hero suit.

⚠️ Human branding, if you don't want to don't read, just skip until you see this ⚠️

He began moving the tip of the rod towards by chest. Before the rod marked me, it had words on it that I couldn't read because of how close it was. The rod was placed on my chest, and the heat was so unbearable. My screams could be heard a mile away. I was screaming for so long that I couldn't anymore. He removed the top away from my chest and took a look at it.

"No, this won't do. No one is going to see it ." Trickster pouted, holding the rod by the fireplace again. "I guess I have to do it again. I think may 2 more times ." He hummed. My eyes felt like they were about to pop out. My heart couldn't take it he wanted to do it again and twice this time. My body was feeling tired. I wanted to close my eyes, but I was slapped in the face.

"No no no you can't sleep yet. I'm not done with you."  He hummed in delight. He undid my hero suit a little lower so he could reach my arm. Once he did, he started bringing the rod to my arm and immediately pressing it into my skin. I screamed again. I didn't know how I was screaming because my voice was gone. It was unbearable. The heat was hot than 90 degree burns. Tears were streaming down my eyes. I couldn't take it.

Here, repeat the same thing, but this time, he did it on my calf after he lifted my long, tight pants. I was crying, screaming, and thrashing around, trying to get the pain to stop, but it wouldn't. He lifted the rod bit before I past at I looked at my arm, and the mark from the iron rod said.

Property of Trickster ~

Everything went black. I was consumed by darkness.

⚠️ Human branding ended ⚠️

I was now owned by The Trickster. But I won't let him get the best of me, no yet.  I have to hold on. They may be branded into my skin, and they will say there forever, but that won't bring me down, not yet. I will stay strong.

1104 words

Authors note ~

The next chapter will be out tomorrow, and there will be a lot of descriptive topics. I hope you are ready.