4

Jesse

So, a few things happened since I decided I wanted to get the curvy girl curiosity out of my system. The first thing was is that I didn't expect her to be there. Bryn's still un-named sister. She wore a little black dress that made my mouth dry. I know Jake and Bryn warned me to stay away from her. But when I saw her, even before her panicked face when she spotted me, I wanted to talk to her. And I was angry and annoyed at what she did, talking to my team behind my back. But curiosity and intrigue got the best of me. But I messed it up quickly when I called her a bookworm. I noticed the change in her body language immediately. I watched her join the basketball team. I saw how one of the guys kissed her deeply. It wasn't the guy I saw her with last. Maybe she enjoyed sex as much as I did. I wasn't surprised when the whole team glanced back at me for a second. I found a nice, pretty girl to take home, but I couldn't take my eyes of her. How she swayed to the poker table, how she shuffled the cards without even looking at them. Her blue eyes fixed on mine. I couldn't help but watch how she beat the guys one by one. Guys... I haven't seen her interact with any girls so far. But I've only talked to her at two parties and seen her in the stands with her head in a book. So, who knew where her girlfriends were.

I hated when the basketball guy started running his hand up and down her leg, how he locked his lips on her neck. How her eyes fluttered shut from his fingers that must have travelled up further. But my cock twitched as her eyes found mine and I didn't even notice the girl in front of me anymore. Even when she closed her eyes, I couldn't look away. The pleasure on her face made my cock hard in seconds. The girl thought it was because of her because she started to suck on my neck, opening the buttons of my shirt. I didn't know why I was so interested in her, why I wanted to take the basketballer's place, but there I was.

And here I still am. Because I had sex with Marie? Sissy? I don't remember and I have to admit, the feel of all those curves around me, beneath me, was something new and extremely hot. But the curiosity was still there. It was still there for her.

And now I was going to spend entire break at their home just because Bryn had overheard me talking to my parents. They didn't want me to be the only one to stay in the house, to be alone on Christmas, even though it wouldn't have been the first time, far from it. Bryn and Jake sat me down and told me I could stay as long as I didn't try to hook up with his sister. But I didn't want to do that, did I? I was so messed up right now, I didn't even know what I wanted anymore.

But that meant I had two weeks to try to get to know her. If she wanted to and right now, I wasn't too sure about that. And that could only happen if Jake and Bryn would even leave me a minute alone with her. I haven't found much out about her since I still didn't know her name. I couldn't find her on Facebook. She wasn't listed as a sister on Bryn's page. And I didn't find anything on Twitter or Instagram. She was a not-so bookworm mystery.

"Abbott!" Bryn called up. I looked up from my phone as I tried to search for her again. "We're leaving!"

"Coming." I shoved my phone in my backpack and slung my bag over my shoulder before heading down.

Jake was throwing his bag in the boot, then Bryn's. "We just need to pick up Len and then we are off." He tossed my bag in before closing the boot.

Len. Was that her name? It sounded a little weird, but Bryn is an unusual name too. Trying not to dwell on her name, I asked. "Where are we picking her up? At her dorm?"

"No, she's waiting at the coffee shop." Bryn answered as he stepped into the driver's side. Jake slipped into the passenger seat. So, that left me in the backseat and in a few minutes, she would join me.

"How long is the drive?"

"About an hour twenty if traffic is good." Bryn started the car, and we were off.