23

Lennox

"It's okay, really." I said for the third time. "Why don't you hop in the shower while I clean this up."

"I'm so sorry, Lennox. I'll make it up to you, I promise." Riley said again before he slipped into the bathroom of my hotel room to clean up.

His husband and their fourth month old son had come by to drop of the laptop Riley forgot in a hurry and baby Harper puked all over Riley and the dining room table. Well, that's babies for you. I didn't mind because baby Harper made it all better with his cuteness and pouty lips right after.

When I was done cleaning the table and placed spittle free glasses on the table a knock came from the door. Probably Riley's husband, Steven, that must have forgotten something too. Even though I couldn't spot anything out of the ordinary or baby related. When I opened the door, my heart stopped beating. Jesse was standing there. His hair was ruffled, his cheeks flushed. He wore nicely fitted dark jeans and a V-neck white shirt on top. Showing me off all of his delicious muscles.

"Jess." I breathed. "What are you -" I was interrupted by his lips on mine. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me flush against him. His other hand threaded in my hair. I clung to him, desperate to feel more of him. I deepened the kiss, and he turned us, pushing me against the wall. He pushed his pelvis forward and I found him hard already. I was completely lost in him. So lost, I forgot I had company. That was until said company cleared his throat.

Jesse nearly jumped in the air and backed off. Freaked out of someone else in my hotel room, a man. He glanced between me and Riley. He was scowling and his body was tense. Riley, who only wore his jeans as he dried his hair with a towel.

"Hello. I'm Riley. Lennox's editor." He smiled holding out his hand. Jesse eyed it with a scowl.

"What editor is half undressed in the writer's hotel room." His voice snippy.

I placed my hand on his arm. "The one whose husband came over with their new absolutely adorable baby boy, and the baby threw up all over Riley and the table that I just cleaned." I said and Riley lifted his hand with the wedding band.

The tension left Jesse's body. "Oh."

"I think we should continue this tomorrow, Lennox." He said quickly grabbing his jacket and threw it on. His dirty shirt in his hand and the laptop tugged under his arm. "I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow." Riley debated kissing my cheek but wasn't sure if that was the best idea, so he left with a nod of his head.

When the door closed, I stepped in front of Jesse.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have- I know this wasn't what -" He took in a deep breath. "But of course, your free to hook up with anyone you'd like. And -"

"Jess." I softly interrupted his rambling. "Why are you here?"

He locked his eyes with me, and it was like we were being pulled to each other like a magnetic field. "I know it's only been a day." He said as he cupped my jaw. "But I've missed you. And after the match, the only one I wanted to see, to talk to, was you." I didn't know if my heart was still beating at that point. "But I needed to make sure you were okay after what happened with that Graham fellow -"

I slammed my lips against his. He groaned as I pulled myself flush against him, deepening the kiss. When I stood on my toes, he knew exactly what I wanted. He picked me up, his hands on my bum and I wrapped my legs around him.

"What do you need?" He asked with a husky voice.

I shook my head. "I don't need anything, Jess." I whispered against his lips. "I just want you."