18

Jesse

Yeah, I never was one to cuddle but it hurt when Lennox turned away from me. I knew she was feeling that unspoken thing between us but maybe she thought it was what I wanted. It had been for the past three years. I watched her for a while, noticing how her breathing slowed and she fell into a deep sleep. How did I get here? With a girl in my bed without having sex, with me wanting to wrap her in my arms and not let go. I was falling hard for her, like I never did before. When she spoke about the future, about what will happen after school... it made me nervous because I didn't want to lose her. But the chances are pretty big of that happening. Both of our future careers will be with a lot of travelling, pushing us apart. It took a while before I found sleep with everything that went through my mind.

But when I woke up, I smiled. Lennox was in my arms. I had probably wrapped her in my arms while asleep. Her back was pressed against my chest, our legs intertwined. My arm was thrown over her waist holding her close. Our fingers were interlocked and rested against her heart. I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning.

I couldn't help but kiss her neck softly.

"I should get up." She murmured but didn't move. Her sleepy voice was sexy as fuck. I didn't hide my morning erection from her. "I need to go home and shower."

"Shower here." I whispered against her neck. "Then you can stay in bed for a little while longer. I'll drive you to your dorm after."

She turned in my arms. Her eyes were sleepy, and her hair was all over the place. I liked that look a lot. "Don't I have to leave?" She asked softly, her hand once again against my bare chest.

"Why would you leave?"

"That's your thing right." She looked down between us, playing with the corner of the pillowcase. "No cuddling, leave before waking up or before you're out of the shower."

I tilted her head by placing my finger under her chin. "You're not just any girl, Lennox. Those things don't apply to you." I kissed her forehead. "Is that why you turned away from me last night?"

"Well, yeah."

I cupped her cheek, and she leaned in. The urge to kiss her was intense but I didn't because she wanted the friend part first. But it was hard not to do it. I had a hard time not kissing her on a normal day but now she was in my bed, with only a shirt on. My shirt. "You're beautiful."

She chuckled softly. "I probably look like a mess." She patted her hair.

"A hot mess." I ruffled her hair again. "I like the look of you in the morning."

She dropped her head against my chest. Her warm breath on my skin made me shiver. She groaned. Then her lips found my skin and she started kissing my chest. She pushed me on my back and straddled me. I gripped her waist hard. "You need to stop saying things like that. Your looks are one thing. I can handle that. But I can't handle the words that come out of your mouth." She said against my skin.

"I've already told you, maybe that's my plan." I grinned but fucking gasped as she rolled her hips. Her lips were now close to my throat. "Besides my mouth can do a lot of other things."

I felt her smile against me. Then she laughed that wonderful free laugh. "I hate you."

"No, you don't. You like me." I cupped her cheeks and her bright blue eyes found mine. "Can I kiss you? I really want kiss you."

She sat up. My shirt had ridden up her thighs, showing off her bare delicious leg. She bit her bottom lip as she looked down at me. My hands were on her upper thighs, my fingertips just under the hem of the shirt.