Chase's First Day Out

Summer Pups

Chapter 1:

Chase's First Day Out

Monday June 8, 2020

7:46am

Adventure Bay

[No one's POV]

The sun was rising upon Adventure Bay. The beach water was calm. The birds were happily singing. And the gentle breeze flowing through quietly. Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma and Skye were happy to finally be out of school. They all agreed that they would make the best of this summer by spending a lot of time together. They would all decide on a place they wanna go to, an activity they want to do or they would all spend some of their time with their family. But the only issue with that was, they couldn't pick a specific time because some of the pups have issues when it comes to waking up in the morning.

Chase was probably the only happy morning pup. Back then, he would wake up early, usually around five in the morning for his daily routine. Being the energetic pup he is, he would stay up for the entire day and only rest if he needs to.

Rubble isn't AS MUCH as a morning pup, but he would still wake up around ten in the morning-ish. He would always make his bed before moving on to cleaning himself up for the day. He would also sometimes run down to the corner store to hangout with his other friends. Some of the pups know about them. Personally, they think Rubble's friends are a bad influence, but Rubble doesn't think so.

Rocky is FAR from a morning pup. That is because he would always stay up all night working on one of his inventions, he wouldn't get natural sleep. The only time he would sleep early is if he's forced to. His parents tried to get him on a normal sleep schedule, but they've tried so much, they just gave up and let Rocky do his own thing. They were glad that their son had a passion but they were worried for his health.

Marshall is in the mix. One time, he is a morning pup, and another time, he's not a morning pup. It's so random with him. Sometimes, whenever he oversleeps for school, his parents would let Chase wake him up. Marshall hated it, but he knew that it was his own fault.

Zuma is different. He doesn't even wake up in the morning. Well, outside of school of course. He wakes up exactly at noon. Not even 11:59am. Exactly noon. No one knows why. He always goes to sleep on time. His earliest was 8pm.

Skye HATES the morning with a passion. The reason being is every once in a while, her father mows the front and back yard. And when he's not doing that, whenever he wakes up to go to the gym, he's always blending some energy drink that's loud as ever.