Chapter 8: Female Daycare Attendant

Words: 973

-X-

"So what made you decide to change the twin's voices?" Liam asked as he waited for the computer to finish updating Sun and Moon's systems.

"Their body," you replied.

"Body?"

"Doesn't he look like a female?"

He turned his head to look at the daycare attendant, "You know what. Yeah, I do see it. Maybe change the color scheme perhaps, but yeah, I can totally see him becoming a female."

A beep broke through the conversation, and Liam turned to the computer. He typed some things in before standing up and taking the cord out from the back of Sun's head.

"Alright. They have a few loose wires, but I'll be able to fix that along with the voice box. You should go check on the children. I should be done by the time you come back."

You nodded and headed off, absolutely not ready for what was about to transpire.

Opening the daycare doors left you shocked, to say the least. One child had managed to climb all the way up to the very top of the play structure and wore a makeshift crown and cape.
 Everyone else was having some sort of battle with cardboard swords, DIY bow and arrows, some child had managed to grab a - GUN?!

Nope, nuh-uh. You could not have that. You rushed over and yoinked the gun out of their hand while they were distracted by another kid.

"Hey!"

"Is for horses. Now where did you get this?" You replied sternly.

"Some dude named William or something. Now give it back!" the annoying little male responded.

You didn't respond and just left. You were not about to be tangled up in this. You decided to leave the battle arena and just go check on Sun and Moon. Those two can take care of this. Not you.

You wandered back to parts and service, getting lost a total of twenty-three times due to your attempts to find someone responsible enough to give a gun to. Eventually, you managed to somehow find your way to parts and service, where you were met with Liam waiting by the door.

"Hey! I finished about an hour ago. Were the kids that hard?" He asked.

"Nah. One had a gun, and I had to give it to someone reasonable."

"Wait- a gun? How'd they get a gun?!"

You shrugged. "Beats me. How are the two doing?"

"You're trying to change the subject!" He whined.

"Yeah. So how are they doing?"

"[na-]"

"How. Are. They. DOING."

Liam was silent before sighing, "Their fine. I was waiting for you so I could power them on. You wanted Moon to be the first one to respond to the new change to their voice box."

"Oh yeah! Let's go, come on, do it!" You perked up.

"Turning on now."

You watched as he flicked the lights off and powered them on. The flickering red of Moon's eyes eventually came to a steady glow, and he looked around a bit, attempting to figure out where he was. Eventually, his gaze landed on you and Liam, and he went rigid. You smirked at this and crossed your arms, leaning against Liam.

"Please don't tell me you did what I think you did..." You burst out laughing at the sound of his voice. It sounded like one of those 'perfect' barbie bitches from TV.

"Oh fazbear you did..."

"Oh god- I-I ca- HHHHHhhh..." You couldn't speak as you began wheezing when he spoke again.

"Heh. Sorry Moon. [name]'s orders," Liam chuckled as he leaned against the doorway, watching you recover from your giggle fit.

"I-I can't turn it off... WHY CAN'T I TURN IT OFF?!" Moon began panicking, probably attempting anything to change it.

"Sorry Moon man. [name] made me make it only manual. Only people can turn it off. You can't."

Moon growled and attempted to get up, only to have the straps pull him back down as Liam hadn't undone them yet.

"YOU BITCH, FIX THIS!" Moon growled, struggling against the restraints.

"Yeahhhhh.. no. I'm not," you replied, shrugging, and chuckling a bit because the female voice made his angry outburst sound hilarious. "We still gotta see how the kids react to this."

Liam slipped two fingers into Moon's faceplate and fiddled around before saying a small 'ah-hah!'

"If you push on a small button inside his faceplate, then that should change the voice, [name]," Liam said, slipping his fingers out.

"Thanks, Liam," you responded, nodding.

"At least I know how to change it," Moon grumbled.

"Yeah, about that. Your larger animatronic fingers won't be able to fit inside the small space," Liam responded, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh come the FazFuck on!" Moon yelled out in anger.

"Oh yeah. Moon, one kid had a gun." You randomly said. Hoping to steer the conversation away from the silly female voice.

"Excuse me. A WHAT?!" Moon responded, sounding panicked.

"A gun."

"Why do they have a gun [name]?!"

You shrugged. "beats me."

"Why are you so calm about this?!"

You shrugged again.

"Dear fazbear you're useless..." He mumbled

"Hey!"

"Is for horses. Now let me out, change my voice back and turn the lights on. I'm not dealing with this."

"I took it away already if you think they still have it.." You groaned

"Doesn't matter. Where did the kid get it from anyways? Or did someone give it to them?"

"Someone gave it. Someone by the name of William I think?"

Moon went stiff at the mention of the name, his eyes widened.

"Did... Did you get the last name by chance..?"

You shook your head, "Nah. I didn't care for the name much."

"Did you at least get an appearance? Hair colour. Animatronic or not. Eye colour. Anything?"

You shook your head again. Moon sounded desperate at this point. Something about this William dude was freaking him out. 'Animatronic or not'? Was this dude some other character you didn't know about?

You undid the straps on Moon and turned off the voice, which he reluctantly thanked you for, before turning on the lights.

You could figure this out some other time. Right now. You had a kingdom of murderous children to look after.