Chapter 46: The End

Little help to determine mike boi's voices assuming you know what i'm talking about.

Funtime Foxy: Bold

Funtime Freddy: Italics

Ballora: Underlined

Circus Baby: Italics + Underlined

Ennard: All

Micheal: Normal

[uNkNOWn]: Bold + Underlined

Words: 1145

TW GORE

Words with A/N: 1203

-X-

Sun walked into the kitchen spotting Michael sitting at the counter. "Oh, hello Michael!" Sun chirped, wandering over.

"Oh, hello Sun. Eclipse." Michael responded, turning away from his bowl.

"Hello Mouse!" Eclipse happily responded back. "What are you doing?"

"Just eating some cereal, nothing much." Michael responded.

Sun looked over the counter to peer into the bowl, feeling mild discomfort upon glancing at the contents. "U-Um... Sorry to be a bother or anything b-but.. Uhm... W-Why is your milk... Red?"

Michael's soft smile faded and he placed down his spoon. "You don't remember?"

Sun stepped back a bit, feeling vulnerable and scared in the moment. "N-No..? Remember what?"

Michael, stood up from the chair, turning to face Sun more easily. "You let me kill them."

Sun's rays shrunk in as he pulled his arms close to his chest. "Wh...who..?"

"..." Michael stepped closer. "[name]."

Eclipse went ridged, looking between Sun and Michael. "You... what.."

Sun let out a soft whimper. "No... N-No I didn't!"

Michael  sighed and stepped back. "You can deny it all you want but it won't change your actions."

Sun clutched his head. "NO! NO I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!"

Eclipse growled. "How could you, Sun?! Didn't you love them?!"

"I DID! I DID, I DID!" Sun screamed, clutching onto his faceplate.

Michael reached into his bag that was on the table, digging around in it before pulling something out. As soon as Sun saw it his rays shrunk in fear. There, in Michael's hands was [name]'s face skin, laying limply in his palm.

Sun looked back at Michael's face, seeing him staring at him.

"You let me kill them." Michael said.

"NO! I DIDN'T! I SWEAR I DIDN'T! I LOVE THEM! I WOULD NEVER!" Sun screamed out, tears forming in his eyes.

"You may have loved them, but you let this happen." Michael smiled slightly. "Besides, it's not like you can do anything to fix it."

Sun curled in on himself, setting his body on the floor, all curled up, his hands clutching his head. "It's not real, it's not real! I DIDN'T DO IT! I DIDN'T!"