Chapter ???: EPILOGUE

You stared blankly at Eclipse, his pleading eyes filled with concern and desperation. His grip on your arm was gentle, but it felt like a weight pressing down on you, reminding you of the guilt that had been suffocating you for the past three months. Michael stood beside him, his expression mirroring Eclipse's worry.

You never got a new job after you had gotten fired, you were too heartbroken to even attempt to get out of your house. Michael was the only one who has been keeping you alive—him and Eclipse.

Michael brought Eclipse over from the Mega Pizzaplex one day. Eclipse hid in the vents the entire time, Michael only found Eclipse because he let Ennard take over and Ennard wanted to crawl around in the vents.

Eclipse has been trying to get you to be more active, trying to get you to eat and go outside. You of course have been ignoring his attempts. You eat once a day—or sometimes never—and you barely ever go outside.

The room around you felt stale and suffocating, the air heavy with the weight of your own despair.

Sun and Moon, the animatronics that had been your lovers and source of joy, had been decommissioned, their once lively and vibrant presence reduced to mere memories.

The world outside your house seemed harsh and unforgiving, an endless abyss that threatened to swallow you whole.

"[name] please," Eclipse begged, putting a gentle hold on your arm. "please just go for a walk. A five minute one will do, just please get out of the house for a while."

Michael nodded, agreeing with Eclipse.

Just go with them already you nitwit! Go or we'll annoy you the entire day!

Taking a deep breath, you reluctantly nodded, your voice barely a whisper. "Okay, I'll go for a walk. Just a short one."

Eclipse's face lit up with a mix of relief and joy, his grip on your arm loosening.

Michael smiled, a small glimmer of pride in his eyes. "Thank you," he said softly, his voice filled with genuine gratitude.

"Yes. Thank you, Nova!" Eclipse chirped.

You stepped out of your house only a few hours after that interaction. stepping out into the sun with Michael. Michael then brought you to the left, leading you down the street.

"Say... [name]. We really need to get you into a new job, I can tell that you are upset about... them... but I can't keep supporting you, Eclipse and myself." Michael spoke softly.

"Even if I could I don't know what job to get.." you mumbled.

"There is this old pizzeria that works with animatronics and AI, a few blocks away. I work there too since Ennard kinda demanded it. It's similar to the Pizzaplex, perhaps you could work there...?"

You thought about it. Maybe... maybe it would work...

"alright..." You muttered, "I'll give it a try."