Chapter 33: Connection

Words: 340

Last post of the day, happy holidays. I hope me posting all of these was a good enough present :]

This is very slowly turning into a SAMS x reader lmao- I must stop but I very much want to add a destructive object.... G U N-!

-X-

I wanted it to end but not like that.

You were confused, did they not want to grow attached? "Uhm... Yeah? It's kind of normal for others to grow attached to others if they hang out bud."

Not like that! No! Physically! Something feels different! We feel more connected to you!

You quirked an eyebrow in confusion. Physically? You didn't feel any different yourself though. "I'm sorry Bloodmoon but I'm confused."

We've become part of you! We cannot leave your body!

You think about it for a while. Wasn't that just them being your second... third? soul? Maybe they forgot, or thought something else?

"I'm your vessel," you began, "I think your bound to me for life."

NO! WE DON'T WANT TO BE STUCK IN A HUMAN BODY! It's so frail and weak! LET US GO!

Damn, harsh much? "Sorry guys, I can't get you guys out. I think only Charlotte can."

GET THEM THEN! MAKE THEM LET US GO!

You apologize. "Sorry. I don't know how to reach her other than death, and I don't know what'll happen to you guys if I die... You could die too."

You heard a faint angry hissing from—most likely—Harvest before both the twins fell silent. you sighed, taking in the silence. You're guessing it's not going to be very silent with them around and you're going to take every chance you get to bathe in the silence.

You quickly manage to finish your chips before standing up and placing the bowl on the counter.

Are we getting our blood now?

Why does he sound so... lethargic? Did not giving him blood do something?

"Are you ok?" You ask shakily. You were worried for them.

Do not worry, pesky human. We are fine, just... nygh... It hurts...

Maybe you should've looked for Eclipse instead of eaten... They're less talkative now and more quiet than normal. Hell, Scythe asking for blood wasn't even as enthusiastic as normal!

"Hang on you two, I'll go look for Eclipse now. We'll get you what you need." You attempted to make them feel better as you left El Chip's.

You had to find Eclipse. Now. You didn't want to risk anything else with the twins.