Chapter 36: Cuddles And Kisses

Words: 1210

I KEEP UPDATING CUZ O FIRGOT HSIT-

-X-

Greg huffed as he followed you to the daycare. You had managed to convince him to take a break from Fetch to hang out with you and he reluctantly agreed. You had Sun carry Eclipse in his arms like a child and 'aww'ed when the solar animatronic curled in on himself once in Sun's arms.

Throwing open the door to the daycare you are met face to face with a somewhat shocked Michael.

"That could've hit my flawless face!" Michael exclaimed as held the door open for you

"I wish it did." You smirked.

Michael scoffed and put a hand on his hip, "rude little munchkin, aren't ya? You are so full of yourself Foxy! Good! I deserve it you fat, potato-shaped shit stain."

You chuckled at Michael's shocked face as he put a hand on his chest with an offended look.

"You want to join us in the daycare Michael?" Greg asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not."

You have so many idiotic humans in your life. Are you seriously this desperate for friends?

Shh, not now pesky blood god dude. I know this is just in my mind and you probs can't hear me but shhhh.

The five of you went into the daycare, Greg closing the doors behind him. Sun placed eclipse in a corner, wrapping him up in a tortilla blanket like a child before coming back over to the group and wrapping his arms around your waist from the back, placing his face in the space between your neck.

When can we get our blood? Yeah, you never gave us!

Oh shit, yeah you forgot. Maybe Michael has some.

"Hey Mike-a-like," you say turning to him.

"Mike-a-what?"

"Not important, do you have, like, a packet of blood or something?"

Michael hesitated, "...Why?" He drawled out.

"Not important, do you have some?"

"Yesss?"

You perked up. Damn, you didn't expect that. "Can I have one?"

"Why do you need blood, my little Morning Star?" Sun mumbled into your neck.

You ignored him as you saw Michael take out a blood pack from literally nowhere. "Here." He handed it to you.

"Oh, gee thanks."

"You're welcome."

How are you supposed to give this to them?

Let us out! GIVE IT!

Oh, that's how... You didn't want to do it in front of everyone so you quickly excused yourself. Giving a quick kiss to sun before going to the bathroom.

"How do I do this again?" You ask them.

Think of us taking control. EMBRACE US!

You closed your eyes, feeling a soft buzz in the back of your mind. You thought of them, their appearance when you met them, you thought of them taking control of your body. Your body felt stiff and hard to move, it felt like you were being weighed down by several weighted blankets.

There felt a presence in your mind, forcing its way into the front. Your body felt almost nonexistent at this point. You opened your eyes, no, you didn't open your eyes, you're not in control.