Entry #1

Words: 419

-|X|-

A man sits down in a chair. The wooden seat screeching against the concrete as he pulls it out. He gets settled in before looking towards the camera. He folds his hands over each other and takes a deep breath.

"Hello whoever is watching this tape. My name is William Afton. I work as the creator of Fazbear co, creating the animatronics as well as coding them. Today however. Something popped up."

The man stands up, the screeching happening once more. He walks off to the side before coming back in frame with a slim noodle looking animatronic. He sets the powered off animatronic off to the side behind him and sits back down.

"My instinct to kill has been driving me mad, making me do unspeakable things. I've created this animatronic with the power to stop me if I go too far. This animatronic will be regarded as Clip-SE, or Eclipse if that makes it easier."

William stands up and goes beside the animatronic, "this animatronic's subconscious shall be stored in a hard to kill virus. This is to make sure this animatronic stays alive for a very long time. However, due to me working on it's ability to stop me I've forgotten to import a personality. Hopefully It doesn't develop a bad one."

William then turned to the camera. "Allow me to show you Clip-SE."

He then reached over and pressed something on the back of the animatronic's head, making the robot jolt before booting up. It looked around before looking at it's creator.

"Clip-SE. Do you know were you are currently?"

The animatronic looked around once more before responding, "Your basement."

"That's right. Do you know what you were made for?"

The animatronic was silent before responding, "To halt you if you cannot restrain your murderous tendencies."

"Good job. You may grab something from the box as your prize."

The animatronic perked up and walked over to a small wooden box before scavanging around in it. William came back to the camera and sat down.

"I've noticed Clip-SE has taken an interest in collecting small plushies and soft items which is what you can see it doing now. Looking through the box of soft plushies and objects I have found."

William then looks offscreen before turning back to the camera.

"This marks the end of Entry one. I will make a new Entry for anything new. Goodbye whoever is watching."

William reaches over to the camera. The image of the animatronic taking out what appears to be a Sun animatronic plushy appears before the video cuts and goes black.

End of Entry #1