Chapter 42: Angered Blood Twins

Words: 724

I need help, I think my co-workers are slowly going insane-

-X-

You were... shocked, to say the least. The twins had never even seen or heard about a freezer before? Where had they come from exactly? Then again, you don't even know where you got them from in the first place.

What were you supposed to tell Harvest? How would you even explain a freezer to them? They looked so confused, staring around at the appliances. They probably haven't even seen a kitchen before they met you.

Uhm, well... You sighed. How were you going to explain this?

Um, well....um...the freezer is where people store things... You began quietly. That was a horrible way to describe a freezer. ok, whatever, just tell them what it looks like I guess... Wait! How are you going to explain the oven to them if you couldn't even explain a freezer!? Did they even know what a oven is?!

You looked around, despite not being in your body, It felt like you were floating behind your body, it felt odd.

The freezer is on your right, it's grey and square. You mumbled.

The twins looked left, making you inwardly groan. Great, they didn't know direction either. You sighed and took the controls from Bloodmoon, trying to show them everything before they do something stupid.

Hey! Harvest growled in the back of your head, making you sigh. Give us back control! Scythe snapped.

"Just let me show you what everything is before we try this again, ok?" You whispered to them, hoping Sun nor Eclipse heard.

They grumpily complied, though you could feel that they weren't very happy by their silence. When you finished showing them what all those things were, you tried asking the twins if they remembered everything, which made the twins growl in annoyance again.

We'll talk later! Now go away! Bloodmoon spat, his tone harsh. You sighed in defeat, giving them back control of your body.

"Nova? Are you ok in here? I heard you mumbling to yourself and you seem annoyed." Eclipse spoke up, standing in the doorway of the kitchen, kitten sitting beside him.

You heard Bloodmoon growl in annoyance, sending Eclipse an death glare. "Begone, pesky maggot!" He hissed, making you cringe. Geez, this is going worse than anticipated.

Eclipse perked up at this, stepping forward. You hesitated, thinking on taking back control but stopped once you hear Eclipse speak up.

"Bloodmoon? Is that you?" He asked softly, taking another step forwards.

Bloodmoon growled. "I said begone!"

"Bloodmoon it's me!" Eclipse proclaimed, putting a hand to his own chest. "Eclipse, remember?"

Bloodmoon glared up at Eclipse, glaring daggers at the solar animatronic. "GET AWAY FROM US!" Bloodmoon screeched, sending a shiver down Eclipse's spine.

"Bloodmoon, don't you remember? I'm your brother!" Eclipse pleaded.

You didn't know what to do in this moment, how were you suppose to react to this? You saw tears build up in Eclipse's eyes and you felt sad seeing him like this.

"Get away from us! Get away!" Bloodmoon screeched, stepping back.

Eclipse let out a whimper at this, a few stray tears falling down his cheeks. Eclipse grabbed the kitten off the ground before bolting past Sun who you had just realized was standing in the doorway. You heard Sun run after Eclipse, calling out Eclipse's name.

You wanted to comfort him, you really did but you had to calm the twins down first, you didn't want them to harm your body or break anything.

Bloodmoon?  You asked softly, hoping to not anger the destructive animatronic anymore then he already was. Are you ok?

Bloodmoon glared daggers at the wall, making you worry slightly.

Brother, I want to kill that useless scrap of metal! Harvest hissed from inside your mind.

I know brother, I want to as well but we cannot. Scythe angrily grumbled back.

Why not?! Harvest shouted back.

Because we would get punished for it! This body is frail, we need something stronger! Scythe hissed.

Why? Why are you so afraid of what he might do to us?! Harvest whined. Isn't it better to kill someone who deserves it right away?

That doesn't matter! Remember what happened when we attacked... HIM? Scythe retorted.

Silence hung in the air after Scythe's last sentence.

I remember. Harvest said coldly.

We wait until the time is right. We wait until we get a new body. I have a plan. Scythe replied quietly.

Harvest growled but managed to calm down. Uhhhggg, fine! He grumbled.

Good. Scythe huffed.

It was silent after Scythe's words, making you speak up. Do you guys want to continue making the pizza?