Chapter 16: Basically Just Crack

Words: 742

the 'broken moon' chapter took 3 hours

-X-

You were sitting on the ground with Eclipse, you two have bonded a bit and he's starting to become less scared of you, Moon went to charge in his tower and you were going to give him three, maybe four hours to recharge and relax.

You had asked Eclipse if he wished to charge but he said he didn't feel like it so you left it alone. You two were chatting and an idea came to mind. Eclipse said he liked stars. Maybe you should get something to remind him of the stars.

Sure he has the glow in the dark stars that littered the room where the children sleep [I LOOKED FOR WHAT THE ROOM LOOKED LIKE AND I COULDN'T FIND IT 😭] but you felt he wanted more. You decided that after the doors unlock, you'd leave and fetch him a telescope.

You got pulled from your thoughts from the sound of your phone ringing, you picked it up, seeing a number named 'William Afton'. How'd he get your phone number?

You picked it up and put it on speakerphone.

"Hey?"

"Can you come pick me up?"

"Why? Where are you?"

"Roxy raceway. I got lost."

You facepalmed. Of course he did.

"Fine, I'll come pick you up."

"Thanks."

"Yep."

You hung up and looked at Eclipse, he seemed to be deep in thought, "Virus, you want to come with?"

Eclipse nodded, "Sure, I'll come with you!"

You stood up with Eclipse and walked out of the daycare, before you left you called out.

"Moon I'll be right back!"

"OK!" He called back.

★★★

You had lost Eclipse halfway halfway to Roxy Raceway, you had no idea where he went nor could you look because by the time you'd found out you were already with William. William just told you that he'd be fine and most likely wanted to explore.

You were of course skeptical but agreed nonetheless. You two chatted while walking to the daycare but once you reached the daycare doors you heard muffled music. You looked at William before opening the daycare doors.

You walked into the daycare, seeing Sun wearing a puffy pink tutu and singing along to a song.

"Oooh, I think that I found myself a un-i-corn-"

Sun then turned around, seeing you and dropped his microphone, gripping onto his tutu, looking absolutely horrified, "-how did you get into my house!?" He asked, still singing.

You looked at William and then back at Sun. You saw Sun turning off the music and fidgeting with the tutu.

"Uhm."

"Let's just forget about this." William proposed.

You both agreed to never speak of this again. You then wondered. How did the lights turn on?

"Uhm Sun, when did the lights turn on and how?"

"Oh! Moon wanted to rest a bit more and I wanted to clean up a bit but as you can see I got distracted..."

"Does this mean the timed lights are working again?"

Sun nodded at your question, "Yep! there's about half an hour until they go off again!"

You nodded back, "why don't we figure out what to do while waiting for the doors to open?" you suggested.

"Yeah, I'm down."

"Of course! Why don't we draw!? You want to draw?! GREAT! LET'S DRAW!"

Sun then proceeded to drag William over to the arts and crafts area and force him to draw.

★★★

You looked over at William's drawing, seeing a fucking blueprint of whatever he made.

"Damn you really put your whole Willussy into this drawing," you said.

"Excuse me?" Sun looked at you with a concerned look.

"Nothing." You quickly replied.

"Don't tell him about the Willenis," William whispered loudly to you.

"Why would I do that?" you asked.

William simply shrugged.

Sun was left staring at you two and maybe contemplating whether to throw William into the trash compactor. Then again, that may be Moon's thoughts.

The lights then suddenly shut off.

"[name] you didn't fucking check the time are you serious?!" William yelled at you.

Moon strung a string on a guitar... Where'd he get a guitar?

"When your lights don't work like they used to beforeee." Moon said in a singing voice.

"MOON SHUT THE FUCK U-"

William got interrupted by you shushing him violently and putting a finger to his mouth to stop him. You didn't want him to be murdered by Moon.... yet.

William then looked at you angrily, basically glaring daggers at you. It was at this moment you knew, you fucked up. You got up quickly and bolted, hoping to get away from him.

"C'MERE [NAME]!"

You felt weight on your back as William lunged at you, pinning you down by your back.

"GET YOUR FAT-AS-FUCK ASS OFF ME!"

"NOPE, THIS IS PUNISHMENT!"

"MOON CALL 911!"

"Starting live video."

"NOOO-"