Chapter 23: I have no idea what to call this

Words: 449 [I tried, I'm sorry-]

I'm just going to be adding dumb images from discord above every chapter now lol-

-X-

"Ok, what's so bad about that?" You ask.

"When he would fetch stuff he wouldn't just bring them to me, he'd harm and kill. Hell, he ripped off a finger from one of my family members!" Greg exclaimed, eyeing the dog sitting happily beside him.

"How'd you get him to stop?" Sun asked hesitantly, making you remember he was with you.

"I made a thread in my phone just for Fetch. Whenever I'd want something I'd send it there. Now he knows to look in there rather then everything else."

"Well... do you know if it's actually what he's trying to do? This whole scenario sounds different than what you described. If he were fetching me as you said he was then why would he bring you to me?"

Greg was silent for a while before responding. "Honestly, I didn't think of it that way," he said sheepishly.

William scoffed and folded his arms. "I might be able to find out what he's trying to do. I can hook him up to the computer in the daycare and search through his database."

Greg looked hesitant as he took a glance at the dog once more. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. If you hook him up then he'd get complete access to-" Greg gestured to the Pizzaplex. "-all of this."

William sighed and unfolded his arms. "We don't really have any other option other than hook him up. Unless you prefer to dismantle him?"

Greg shook his head frantically, "no, no. Let's hook him up. I'd rather you not dismantle years of the work I did on him, just to make him focus on that one thread I made for him."

William nodded silently and headed to the daycare, you following along, with Sun trailing behind and finally Greg and Fetch.

Once William opened the doors you saw someone you hadn't seen in a while. Eclipse stood at the security desk, eyeing Lunar who was tending to a kid to got stuck in one of the tubes.

Sun rushed over to Lunar, attempting to help him get the kid unstuck. Once Eclipse saw you he perked up but once his gaze shifted he hesitated to come over.

You looked around, seeing nothing that he would've been afraid of. Well, nothing of your knowledge that is. You walked over to Eclipse, seeing him back away into the desk. You stopped to ask him what was wrong but then you saw a glimpse of purple out of your peripheral vision.

You saw William step forwards, making Eclipse step back even more, attempting to get away but also seeming to want to be close to you. You turned to William to tell him to stop advancing but he interrupted you.

"Michael I know you're here."