Halloween special

This is non cannon

Sorry this is a bit late. It's still on the right day though!

Words: 925

____

You stood in front of the daycare. Christmas lights and streamers were strung everywhere while red and green confetti littered the ground.

"Uhm.... Sun?" You asked as he stood beside you. Shaking in anticipation.

"Yes Sunbolt?!"

"You do realize that this is the wrong decorations for this type of event... Right?"

Sun looked you you with visible confusion plastered onto their face. "It is?"

You facepalmed. Of course Sun would do this. Sure he loves the happy feeling of Christmas but this is the time for spooks! You were not just going to sit around and watch kids waltz in here while happy-go-lucky Sun had put up Christmas decorations in the wrong time.

"Come on. We're fixing this. Where do we keep the decorations?" You ask, dropping your arm back to your side.

"Normally we get them delivered. Take today for example! These were placed on the security desk for us to put up!"

"Did... Is this your first Halloween? Or are you that gullible?" You ask, flabbergasted.

"We were only powered on a few months before you started silly!" He replied, booping your nose while saying a little 'boop!'.

"Dude... We need to update your system."

"There's no need for that Starfire~," A voice playfully pouted from behind as they wrapped their arms around your waist.

Right. You forgot about them separating a few weeks ago.

"Moooooonnn......" You whined, attempting to remove yourself from his grasp. "Lemme go. I gotta get the actual decorationnnnnss...!"

"Hope! Not happening my little Nexus." Replied a much calmer voice then Sun but slightly more upbeat then Moon.

Right. You'd also forgotten about this dude. Eclipse. He was found abandoned in the scrapping room but the higher ups thought he would be better to work in the daycare rather then use him for parts.

Turns out he had a small compartment on his sides. Allowing him to use two extra limbs when needed. He doesn't really use them though, and only really uses them if something is getting out of hand.

"Hey Eclipse..."

"Hey [name]~. Having fun over here?"

"No. Tell Moon to let me gooo..." You whined.

"MMMmmm. Noooo~ I think I'll leave you~."

"Eclipse you better get your fuzzy little Fazass over here and help me before I come find you and tie you up in the cord Moon uses and hang you like a piñata for the kids!"

"Language!"

"Buzz off Sun!"

Sun pouted. Angrily, and if I may add, childishly stomping away so very dramatically.

You heard Moon give a soft chuckle at this. "Well Eclipse? Wanna save them~?"

By the sound of Moon's voice you could only imagine him staring daggers at the poor star. Basically daring him to come closer by even a foot.

"I- U-Um..."

"Eclipse don't you DARE leave me! I know your fear of kids! I will do it!"

"I'm sorry." He said sadly before stepping back and walking to the doors of the daycare.

"ECLIPSE YOU ASSHOLE!" You growled, struggling a whole lot more in Moon's grasp just to be able to run straight at the star and tackle him to the ground.

"Heh. I knew he was a pussy."

You could literally HEAR the smirk in Moons voice as he watched Eclipse close the doors behind him as he walked out.

"Lemme at 'em!" You growl. trying to remove Moon's arms.

"Now, now Starfire. We can get him back later~."

You stop struggling and look up at Moon, seeing his signature smirk upon his face.

"What?"

"Remember your piñata idea?"

"Oh... OHHH!"

You smirk with him. This is going to be fun.

You two waited until closing time before putting your plan into action.

"Hey Eclipse?" You asked, coming right up behind him.

You saw him jolt and turn around. Once he saw you he backed up a foot or two.

"M-My Little Nexus! W-What can I D-Do for you?" He asked. Fidgeting with his wristbands. A nervous habit he got from Sun. 

"Moon and Sun are busy with the Glamrocks. Can you go to the tower and get my phone?" You questioned in an innocent tone.

"O-Oh! I would... B-But I'm.... BUSY! Y-yes! Very Busy!" He stuttered, attempting to step backwards to leave, only to back into the play structures.

"C'mon Eclipse! I just need to get my phone! it won't take long."

He questioned himself before sighing out of defeat. "Fine... b-but don't try anything!"

You nodded rapidly, you were eager to get this started. You watched him call the line down and hook it to his back before getting pulled off the ground.

About ten feet up Moon barged in, slamming the doors open angrily.

"ECLIPSE!" He yelled angrily. A scowl on his face

Eclipse yelped and lost balance, getting tangled up in the cord and hung upside-down.

"Y-Yes Moon?" He responded weakly, barely even attempting to untangle himself.

"[name] and I are going to lave you here and use you in that piñata idea they had for the kids." He replied, walking over and draping an arm over your shoulder. "First things first though. We need to make sure you can't get out."

"Wh-What?!"

Eclipse frantically attempted to release himself but much to his dismay, Moon had already reached him and managed to secure him in the cord.

"[n-name].. Y-you wouldn't just leave me here over night!.... Right?" Eclipse asked hopefully. Giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry not sorry but yeah. I am." You responded, shrugging your shoulders.

You saw a twinge of betrayal in his eyes as he looked at you sadly. Moon patted your shoulder before walking to his tower to charge.

You walked over to Eclipse and bent over a bit to reach his face. "Sorry, buddy," you said before digging through your pockets and taking out a piece of candy. "You should've helped me with Moon."

You popped the piece of candy in his mouth and patted his head.

"Happy Halloween."

__

I hope ya'll like my version of Eclipse's personality