Sun Info Sheet

Nobody asked but I'm doing it anyways. Next is Moon and [REDACTED].

//

Name: Sun

Favorite quote: "Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder." 

Height: 7'5 Feet Tall

Personality: Outgoing, carefree, positive, happy-go-lucky, easily startled, caring

Appearance: Sun is a large slender sun themed animatronic. He is a jester or clown-like animatronic with a stylized sun-shaped head, white and outgoing personality. His round head has spikes on its outer edge that resemble sun rays. Sun wears yellow pants with maroon stripes, and a faint maroon gradient can be seen on his body just above the fabric sash of his waist frills. Both his neck and waist frills are maroon with a yellow stripe. Sun also wears orange elf-like shoes with little bells on the tips of them. Sun has red ribbons with bells wrapped around his wrists. The inner animatronic parts of Sun can be seen through uncovered sections of his arms, hands, shoulders, and back.

Habits:

1) When anxious/scared he will fiddle and fidget with his wrist ribbons.

2) Has a tendency to NEED to clean up any mess seen.

3)  Will babble on and stutter when guilty of something, lying or just plain anxious and/or scared.

4) Freaks out over the tiniest things.

5) Will want to come in contact with any living thing within his power every 5-15 minutes. [Animals, humans, other bots, ect.]

6) Becomes dramatic quite often.

7) Chews on googly eyes as a snack or just something to eat/bite on.

Favorite Rooms: The Daycare, their room, theater or DJ Music Man's room.

Quiet Places: Their room, the naptime room or the balcony of the tower.

Triggers:

1) People who don't listen to any sort of rules, whether they be mild or severe[angry].

2) Dark rooms [fear].

3) Complete and utter silence[fear].

4) Needles[fear].

Likes: Bright lights, colourful things [rainbows, child drawings, ect.], communicative people, puppies, Googly eyes, Moon, The sun itself, The idea of being outside, [REDACTED] and children.

Dislikes: Dark/dimly lit places [Dimly lit hallway, pitch-black daycare, basement, ect.], Monochrome and saddened things, silence, sharp and pointy objects, red liquid [either it be ketchup or blood he will not tolerate it], bats for some reason, [REDACTED].

Fears: Dark, silence, being alone, isolation, needles or sharp thing in general, decommission, losing Moon, Shocking or high voltage electricity.

Phobias: Mysophobia[Fear of dirt or contamination], Nyctophobia[Fear of darkness], Pyrophobia [Fear of fire], Autophobia [Fear of being alone or lonely].

Nicknames For [name]: Sunbolt.

Weaknesses: Water [Is waterproof but water being around his head will cause damage], dark places, using another as a shield/held captive to get what user needs/wants, Manipulation, guilt tripping, harming a child/close known entity [adults, animals, children, ect.], easily distracted if scene is not that important[kidnapping or other is different].

Bonds:

[name] - Sees them as a best friend, willing to do anything to make them happy.

Moon - Love hate relationship. Doesn't like his tendency to harm but still loves him as a brother.

Manager - Dislikes entirely. Could never hate anyone but it's close with the manager.

Vanessa - Unknown information.