Chapter 17: I Have No Title Ideas So... Poop

Words: 961[?]

'Broken Moon' was actually supposed to be Eclipse questioning existence.

-X-

Here you were, coated in glitter glue and paper, want to know whose fault this is? William. He sat his fat ass onto you for an hour before deciding it's 'not enough'... He then proceeded to coat you in glitter, glitter glue, and scraps of paper. Making you look like you were a art project a two year old child has made. You decided to go shower, to get all of this off before it stuck.

"Where are you going?" Moon asked.

"To either get ice cream or commit a felony, I'll decide in the car."

you then left the daycare to go find the showers.

★★★

You got lost.

How could you have gotten lost after working here for almost a year? You have no idea. All you knew was you were lost. You have been wandering for a little over three hours and you have just heard the doors open. By now the glue has dried but you still want to take a shower.

FINALLY, you manage to fine said shower and get it over with. With the doors open you might as well go out and grab Eclipse that gift, Moon can handle a little longer without you right? Right!

Little did you know, you were dead wrong. Both Moon and Sun had multiple panic attacks when you were gone for two days. However, you had no idea that this had happened, as you thought they'd be fine. You decided to stay home for a day to get the extra glue, which you couldn't get out in the shower, out of your hair.

When you came back it was... Let's just say, full of clingy little Sun. Another thing that happened was that due to you being away for so long they thought you ACTUALLY went through with the felony as they saw your car gone. [if you don't have a care than a friend's car. If not a friend's then mine. You took my car... WAIT-]

You assured them that it was simply a joke and that you never did it. You didn't however promise them that you'll never commit a felony.

You then remembered that you completely forgot about asking Moon once more about what you had wanted to ask him. You decided you'd stay the night again, just to be able to ask him.

Another thing you remembered was... Eclipse... Even a few days after you lost him in the Pizzaplex you still couldn't find him. Was it wrong of you to trust him?

William has been staying in the daycare the past few days as well. He said he took over your job until you came back and you were grateful for that. You didn't want to get fired. William also said that management wanted to introduce a new nighttime security guard.

You thought Vanessa took care of it. That and including you during the times you work the night shift as well... Now that you think about it, you remember that you've been hanging out with Moon rather than work.

So here you are now, waiting for the nighttime guard. You were hanging out by Freddy's statue, waiting for them. You thought that the statue was a waste of money. Pure gold? Seriously? You could use that for more animatronics! If not then upgrades for them at least!

"Uhm... Hello? Are you here to give me a tour?" A voice asked, making you turn your head.

At first you thought it was William, but upon closer inspection you found out it wasn't him. He didn't have the purple in his hair and he looked like a young adult, his eyes were a crisp brown and he looked a bit... dead you could say?

"Yeah, what's your name?"

"Micheal, Micheal Afton."

[I was gonna leave you guys here but decided against it]

His last name... it reminded you of William. William Afton and Micheal Afton.

"Micheal. Nice name," You respond.

"Thanks. My, you are beautiful!"

You stood in shock. Did his voice just... Change? It sounded less like him... More robotic, male? maybe a female?

"You idiot! We're not supposed to speak! Well I'm sorry! I just wanted to compliment them! What? I'm not allowed to compliment?! Guys shut up we're not supposed to be talking! SHUT UP!"

You stood there dumbfounded. Was this some strange form of DID? [sorry if this is offensive to any of you DID people out there :(]

"S-Sorry! I must go! Can we do the tour later?"

You didn't have time to respond as he rushed away.

"I work in the daycare! I'll be there if you need me!" You yell after him, hearing a small 'OK' as a reply.

You sigh, this is going to be a strange tour.

-X-

Little help to determine mike boi's voices assuming you know what i'm talking about.

Funtime Foxy: Bold

Funtime Freddy: Italics

Ballora: Underlined

Circus Baby: Italics + Underlined

Ennard: All

Micheal: Normal

[uNkNOWn]: Bold + Underlined

Some more help to determine Mike's voices and other characters:

Font might change throughout the dialogue

It won't be consistent. An example would be moon and FT I-don't-have-a-gender.

Moon would be like this: "Come ON! You really expect me to act like this?"

While Foxy's would be this: "Come ON! You really expect me to act like this?"

Focus on the " as well as the ? . , and ! Those only get fonted if it's multiple characters in one. An example would be this text that was put into the story: "You idiot! We're not supposed to speak! Well I'm sorry! I just wanted to compliment them! What? I'm not allowed to compliment?! Guys shut up we're not supposed to be talking! SHUT UP!"

I'll let your minds run wild on the [uNkNOWn] person lol.

Little hint about future chapter as well. I'm adding something from the books. Hope ya don't mind~ Cuz I ain't changing it!