Chapter 16: Promises

Alex's POV:

"Fine have it your way. Maybe you both will... become mates instead." Francine glared at me with her eyes glistening with tears before Justin drove off.

I was so angry, but I knew she was just trying to get back at me for drooling over Aimme. Still, what did she mean by that last remark? Was she thinking of rejecting me? No. I'm being idiotic. Francine loves me even though she hasn't told me yet, I still know she does. She wouldn't reject me. Or would she? I combed my fingers through my hair and jogged up to Aimme.

She looked like she was in a happy mood. She was smiling and humming.

"What's with you?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"Oh... Alex, I didn't see you. Um, what did you ask?"

"What has you all happy?"

"O-Oh. Well, I saw my mate today and s... well it was hard for me not to kiss them. It was hard for me to stop imagining what they would look like..." Aimme trailed off, but I knew what she was going to say.

I haven't even thought about Francine that way yet. I haven't asked her if she wants to. I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I wasn't really comfortable with this subject and Aimme looked at me confused.

"Haven't you thought of Francine that way?" She cocked her head to the side and I shook my head. I nearly choked but I wasn't even drinking anything. I had thought about her body but not that way. Well... that one time when she unexpectedly came over and I was... as I thought of her. That has to count.

"Uh..." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Aww. It's nothing to be shy about." She laughed and hit my arm. "Try to." Those were the last words she said to me before she went inside the school. I looked around. That was a quick walk.

I went inside to see a large crowd around the center of the hall. I ran towards the crowd. I could barely see anything. I pushed through the crowd to see Francine on top of Justin's back, hitting him and pulling his hair.

"You're mates with one of my best friends! I can't believe you!" She screamed. I felt something cold beside me. I turned and saw Danny in full water form. People started to move away from her as she moved toward Justin. He looked up and dumped Francine off of him. Danny glared at him before going back to normal and fixing her backwards baseball cap.

"Francine!" Everyone looked at me. Francine got up as her eyes went straight to me. They turned black before she walked off. 
"Francine! Wait!" I called out. She turned around and her eyes were normal again.

"What do you want Alex?" She asked, frustrated. Try to fantasize about her body. Aimme's words popped into my head. I looked down at her body.

She was wearing her denim skirt with her white long-sleeved t-shirt. You could practically see her bra through the shirt. It was a black laced bra from Victoria's Secret. A either D-cup or C. What? You see the commercials. Her legs were smooth and looked soft. I bit down on my lip, and looked at her face. Her dirty blonde hair was long and curly. Her eyes were a soft blue and the rims were a dark blue. I looked down at her lips. A perfect shade of pink. They were moist and soft. Damn you Aimme! Why did you have to get in my head?

I noticed she was looking at me the same way. She was biting her lip too. Then her eyes trailed up and met mine.

"We should get to class." Francine said still staring into my eyes. I got closer to her and she backed up against the lockers. I kissed her softly trailing down her neck.

Francine pushed me away and grabbed my hand. She led me into the janitor's closet. It was small, but then she moved all the mops and brooms, revealing a door. She unlocked yhe door with a key she had and it opened.
"How did you-"

"Shh." I stayed quiet.

When she opened the door the scent of her wafted out. Francine pulled me inside and locked the door behind us. There was a beige couch in the middle, a TV in front of it, posters all over the walls, a little bed in the back, and pictures of Francine, Danny, and Vinnie in bikinis. Francine was happy in all of them. Her body was perfect and... in one of them I was holding her by her waist and I had my head on her shoulder, smiling. She had put her arms around my neck pulling me down. Then in one we... actually... kissed. I grinned and pulled Francine to me. All I wanted was her and it would be her until the day I die.

"Now where were we." I kissed her and walked us to the bed.

I laid her down first and supported my weight on my arms as I hovered over her. I don't know what was going through my mind right now but I'm sure it was Francine. I can't believe we're actually doing this. But I would only want to be with her and no one else. And you know why. Because I love her.
________________________________________________________________________
Uh...sorry if it was a little mature. >:) Scratch that. Ugh. You think it's great and then you read it yourself :( I'll edit it later :)