Chapter 25: Moving In

Alex's POV:

I was getting ready for bed and putting on my pajamas when I heard tapping on my window. I turned around and there was no one there. I shrugged it off and continued getting ready. There was another tap. I turned around again and there was nothing. I was getting frustrated now.

I turned off the light and got into bed. Tap tap. I threw the covers off and opened my window. I looked outside but there was no one. I closed me eyes and took a step back. I closed the window and was about to walk back to my bed. I ran straight into someone. We fell to the floor.

"Ow! That hurt." I said rubbing my forehead. They opened her eyes. Their bright blue eyes were so beautiful. Familiar.

"It hurt me more than it hurt you." Someone said. I got up and helped them up too. I turned on the light and sae it was Francine. I was wondering what she was doing here.

"Francine what are you doing here?" I closed my eyes. I was getting a headache and rubbed my temples.

"I was wondering if I could... could stay here with you." My eyes shot open. I looked at her and I could tell she was embarrassed. I looked down at her feet. There were two suitcases. So that's why she's here. But what about college? They have dorms. Wait. Is she even going to college?

"What about college? They have dorms there."

"I'm doing it online. So no dorms but my mom kicked me out of the house." I felt bad for freaking out like I did.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I get it if you don't want me here." She picked up her suitcases.

"No. You can stay here as long as you need to as long as you agree to move with me when I find a nice house." I smiled at her as she put her bags down. Francine hugged me.

"Okay." I went over to my closet and pulled out my old dresser. I dragged it over by my bed.

"You can put your clothes in here for now." I said and Francine nodded. She picked up her suitcase and opened it. I layed down on the bed waiting for her to get undressed. Soon Francine turned off the light and she got in.

She put her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around my waist.

-------------------------
Francine's POV:

I was grateful that Alex let me stay with him. I was skeptical about coming to him but finally I did after two deep breaths and a drink of the martini my mom had left out that she was drinking. Of course I spit it back out and washed my mouth out. I didn't like the taste.

I really do have a sweet romantic mate/boyfriend. I thought Alex would've turned me down. I wasn't exactly his type. He mostly goes for the cheerleaders and I was just a random girl.

"I love you Francine. I always have and always will. You're not just some random girl to me. You're my girl." Alex kissed my forehead.

"I really don't like when you do that." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Do what?" He asked innocently.

"Don't play dumb with me. What I mean is you reading my mind." I sat up and crossed my arms. Alex sat up too and shrugged.

"Sorry. I couldn't go to sleep and you were twirling your hair like you always do when you're thinking. I was just wondering what you were thinking." He put his hands behinnd his head.

"Why? Were you wondering if I was thinking of other guys?!" I smirked. I don't know why I smirked. Maybe it was because it was so hot when Alex got jealous. He looked at me as his eyes turned red.