Chapter 30: Found

Alex's POV:

I woke up on a dirty old bed. It smelt horrible. Like blood and urine mixed together. It took all my willpower not to vomit but I couldn't stop from gagging. I groaned and rubbed my back as I stood up. I furrowed my brows as I stared down at my sweatpants. I loved these so much but I guess I would have to burn them now. To think, I wore these when I kissed Francine for the first time. I sighed and examined my surroundings with my red eyes. I was in a dark cell which seemed to be located in a dungeon. Who the hell owns a dungeon?! This is the 21st century! God has this person been living under a rock for the past... centuries!?

After mulling over the fact that I was in a dungeon, I moved over to the bars only to get stopped by a pulling on my wrists. It burned my skin, making me hiss. Turning back, I saw that there were silver cuffs on me that were chained to the wall behind the bed. I huffed and tried to look out of the cell as best as I could. There appeared to be more cells but they were all empty. The bricks that made up the ground were rotting away. Whoever owned this dungeon didn't take good care of it. Well, it's not really a surprise since no one really had a fucking dungeon! There's prison for that. I turned around and almost tripped over something.

Growling, I turned my gaze to the ground. My eyes widened. How did I not see them lying there? I sighed quietly as I looked down at my two best friends. Jake and Justin. Jake was laying on the floor with identical silver cuffs while Justin was had ice cuffs encased over his wrists and hands. Oh yeah. He's a fire element. I keep forgetting that. Anyway, they were cuddled up next to each other. I grinned. This would be perfect blackmail. Too bad I didn't have my phone with me.

I lightly kicked Jake to get him to wake up. He mumbled something that sounded like Vinnie's name. I chuckled and nudged him again but this time harder. Jake grunted and squeezed Justin. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. Only if I had my damn phone! Jake sniffed him and then frowned. His eyes slowly opened then grew large. Jake yelped and pushed Justin away as he jumped up. I burst out laughing, turning Jake's attention to me. I smirked at him as he snarled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Did you sleep well with your cuddle buddy?" I asked. He punched my arm.

"Tell anyone about this and you die." Jake warned. I grinned.

There was a small moan and I looked over at Justin. He moved his hands to his head and sat up. His eyes were still closed as he began to massage his hands. When he couldn't, Justin opened his eyes unveiling their natural ruby color. Justin stared at me and then shifted his eyes to Jake. He then moved his hands in front of his eyes. I expected him to scream but instead he only sighed. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jake. He only shrugged and turned back to Justin who was currently beating the ice on the broken brick floor. This went on for like... a hour until Justin finally gave up.

He leaned back against a wall and huffed. Jake blinked at him before smiling.

"Welcome to hell Justin." Jake smiled.

"Ah, shut up." He snapped. I chuckled.

"Would you happen to know where we are?" I questioned.

"No but I think the person who took us was-"

"Nick." Jake gasped. I scowled and turned to him.

"It couldn't be possible Jake. He loves Ashley and I know he wouldn't do that."

"Well then, why is he standing right there?" Justin nodded to the cell door. I turned.

Sure enough, Nick was standing there staring at us. His eyes held a darkness and every second, they glowed yellow. There was a dark aura emminating from Nick. He had on a pair of black jeans and a black dress shirt with black boots. The only part of him that didnt go with his dark, classy look was his blonde hair. It was in disarray on top of his head. It was sticking out all over the place. Probably tangled. It looked like Nick kept running his fingers through his hair or worse, he was pulling it out. Once his eyes locked with mine, he smiled.