Epilogue

Vinnie and Jake had twins in February. A boy and a girl. They tied the knot once their children turned five and now live in a nice house close to a park.

----------------------------

Francine finally accepted Alex's proposal after Vinnie and Jake were married. They have three children. They live next door to Vinnie and Jake.
---------------------------

Justin and Danny got married also. They live a few blocks away from Francine and Alex. They have two girls. Justin fights with Danny to try for a boy but she says no. They're really happy together, more so now that they've gotten to know each other better.

---------------------------

Alexandria and Adam aren't married yet. Alexandria and Adam have babies on the way, yes I said babies. Triplets. They live across the street from Vinnie and Jake. They had their house remodeled and put in three rooms. Of course Alexandria isn't putting the babies in their separate rooms. She's going to put them in the same room but when they grow up they will put them in separate rooms. They want the genders to be a suprise.

----------------------------

Alexandra and Ryan are married and have one child. They moved into the house next to Francine and Alex's. They are currently finishing up college online.

----------------------------

When Ashley turned 18, Nick's curse was broken. Nick and Ashley had two boys. They moved to another city in California. They visit the others twice a month.
______________________________________________________________________________

Okay this is it. I'm feeling so sad bc I didn't want to finish this story but here we are. Thanks for reading!! I won't make a sequel because I really don't know what the plot would be so until next time in another story. Bye friends ♥♥ :3