God's Favorite (Part 2)

*TW/CW: explicit mature content*

"What a beautiful sight you are like this."

Darting your eyes up, you felt heat rush to your face as you realized Knives was looking down at you with aroused satisfaction, his iridescent eyes seeming to glow with desire.

You felt minuscule as his tall and imposing figure towered above you. The ceiling lights shining from behind him made the numerous silver-colored pieces of lifted skin that now spread all over his upper chest and down his arms glimmer in a mesmerizing way. From where you stood, it looked like the pale man had the night sky fall on him, covering him with hundred of shimmering stars.

You were pulled out of your trance as Knives stepped forward and kneeled on one knee right before you. Your hands clenched the edges of the robe laying on the ground next to you, your gaze never leaving his as he used the tip of his finger to raise your chin.

"Now, should we resume my little Thess?"

Your mouth parted slightly with surprise at the unbridled lust still dripping off the man's words.

"I hope you didn't think I'd end this so soon? That would hardly be fair now, would it?"

"Fair?" You repeated in confusion in a whisper as you stared at his wicked grin.

"If we are to be equals, shouldn't you return my favor?"

Heat flooded every inch of your skin and your mind as you caught on to the man's shameless insinuations. Your heart pumped loudly against your ribs and against the sensitive damp spot right between your thighs, making it that much more noticeable. You bit your lip harshly at the man's next arrogant words.

"Or are you too scared?"

Yes. Yes you were scared.

Scared of your body's insane desire that gnawed at your conscience. Scared of the heated need that pooled once more inside of you. Scared of what would happen to you if you let yourself succumb to it.

And yet, this fear tasted delicious as it mixed with the curiosity and carnal desire that drove your imagination wild at the though of what hid under Knives' strange coat the loosely held on to his hips. Your eyes had inadvertently glanced down at it as you fought the compelling urge to reach out and satisfy your curiosity.

However, your hesitation quickly disappeared when an overwhelming intense throb of the small nub hidden between your thighs had a quiet whine escaped your reddened lips. Why were you even hesitating? There was no way you could walk away from this situation anymore- your body and mind already having already been captured by the templatizing man that stood before you.

You let out a shaky sigh, extending your arm forward and sliding your finger past the edge of the strange fabric as you brought your gaze back up.

"No." You smiled mischievously, refusing to let shame restrain any longer. "Are you?"

Knives looked slightly taken aback for a short instant before a devilish grin took over.

"I think I've come to quite like this new audacity of yours."

Leaning forward closer to his face, hooking your fingers on the edge of the coat, you gave him a proud look. You shuffled forward, folding your legs by your sides so you could get even closer to him, enjoying the tensing of his muscles as your ran your other hand over his lifted knee.

But as your creeping hand brushed against the soft but prickling sensation of the few silvery skin tears over his leg, the man suddenly stood back up. You almost fell backwards from his abrupt movement, and you felt irked at his lack of warning.