Chapter 112 : Changing Things Back

Wait a moment! As expected of his wife, she understood Sang Pingliang the best and finally came back to her senses. "Mister, just what happened?"

"Hmph! It's all your fault!" Sang Pingliang grunted coldly and dragged her into the room before shutting the door behind them. With a gloomy expression, he said coldly, "Wasn't it just a kilogram of flour? Couldn't you've just lent it to Yufei since he asked for it? He is the son of my elder brother, my nephew, and you refused to lend a kilogram of flour to him! Is there anyone as stingy as you?! If you had just refused and closed the door then, it would've been fine, but no, you just had to rebuke him! He's my nephew and also yours, is this any way to act as an elder?! You useless wife! Your conscience must have been eaten by a dog!"

"Mister!" Li Shi raised her hand to touch his forehead, "Have you been possessed? Why are you saying something so strange? Why should we lend our things to them? Sure, they'll be borrowing, but can they return what they borrowed? Furthermore, that is all in the past now! We have nothing to do with them anymore! Forget about him, he can keep on dreaming about being our nephew!"

Li Shi pouted. Don't just nag at me, you were the most enthusiastic when scolding them yesterday!

"Silence!" Li Shi's words stabbed right into Sang Pingliang's sore spot, causing him to roar angrily, "What do you mean nothing to with them anymore! Who said that?! Sure we've had some conflicts but can the blood relation between us be something that will disappear with just some words? I'm telling you, and you'd better listen closely, I, Sang Pingliang will always be his uncle, even if he doesn't want to recognize me, there's nothing he can do about it!"

"you've changed so much just from a simple trip to the town! It seems like I might have to ask Priestess Huang to make a trip here!" Li Shi widened her eyes in disbelief as she looked at Sang Pingliang.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! Calm down, I'm fine, I'm completely fine!" Sang Pingliang finally calmed down and sighed reluctantly, "Thank goodness I took a trip to town today. Otherwise, we'd be in for a huge loss!"

Thereafter, he told Li Shi everything about what he had seen and heard in town.

"What!" Li Shi cried out involuntarily, "He came in first and received the title of Top Escorted Examinee?!" 

"Lower your voice!"  Sang Pingliang glared at her hatefully and lowered his own, "For now, no one in the village knows about this yet! Listen to me, go to their house immediately and right yesterday's wrongs."

"That brat, Sang Yufei, managed to the to escorted examinee> Mister, are you sure you haven't gotten it wrong?" Li Shi's heart felt extremely uncomfortable. Just how did he manage to get the title? Was he just that lucky?

"How could  I be wrong? Sang Pingliang continued. "I, Sang Pingliang of Sihe Village, heard ut clearly in Yangliu Town and asked many bystanders. How could I be wrong!"

"Maybe. . . maybe the announcer announced it wrongly!" LiShi was starting to feel sour.

"Can't you say something more positive!" Sang Pingliang poked her forehead with a finger, "Our Sang family is finally going to prosper, so why are you unhappy about it?"

"Mister, we just broke off ties with them yesterday, so what does them prospering have to do with us!" Li Shi pouted.

"You still dare to say that!" Sang Pingliang shouted angrily, "Yesterday's problem was all your fault! I don't care how you do it but change things back! What, don't you want to be the aunt of a top escorted examinee?"

Li Shi's eyes lit up and she unconsciously smiled, saying happily, "Oh yes, oh yes! How could i have forgotten? We are their elders after all! Keke, Mister, we just hit a jackpot!"