68

Sang Wan's body turned stiffed and her heart skipped a beat as she stared at him in panic.

"Ma'am, you should stay. Young Master doesn't wish for you to go!" Nanny Li quickly laughed and gave an eye at Liu Ya and the rest.

Sang Wan could not help but tug at her hand which was grabbed by him, but who would have thought that a drunk man's strength was so mysteriously great. She did not dare to tug at her hand strongly in front of the crowd, and so she could only give up. Reluctantly, she nodded, "You all may leave. It's enough with me here!"

Nanny Li was looking forward to hearing so and she cheerfully led the crowd out before gently closing the door shut.

Sang Wan relaxed a little and let out a silent sigh before observing Shi Fengju's facial features without any secrecy.

"Sang Wan, Sang Wan..." Shi Fengju's eyes were half opened and he began to rave, calling out her name.

"I'm here!" Sang Wan used her other hand and gently pat the blanket. "Are you alright? It's late already and I've to also get some sleep!" With that, she forcefully tried to keep her arm.

However, Shi Fengju's grasp became tighter like a metal hoop and even with all her strength, she could not free her arm. There were grip marks on her arm and all she was left with was to pull at Shi Fengjus fingers one at a time.

After painstakingly peeling off Shi Fengjus fingers from her arm, his hand finally let go and Sang Wan rubbed her sore wrist before letting out another sigh. But out of the blue, Shi Fengju tightly grabbed her wrist again and his eyes were suddenly opened wide as they gazed into hers while he apologized, Sang Wan, dont be angry, Im sorry!

Im not angry! Sang Wan suppressed the frustration deep within her and said, So quickly let me go!

Really? Shi Fengjus hazy eyes glistened and the edges of his lips rose to reveal a jolly smile, Sang Wans not angry?

If you dont let me go now, then I cant say Im not! Ah! What are you doing! Sang Wan became flustered as she channeled all her energy to suppress the shriek that would have escaped otherwise from Shi Fengjus powerful pull. Her body landed head first on the bed, and when she regained her senses, she was heavily pressed on the bed by Shi Fengju.

Shi Fengju! Get up, get up now! His upper half was pressed heavily on her body with his head resting on her collarbone. She could smell the alcohol from his breath that was at her neck. Her panicked heart almost leaped out from her chest and her face was flushed red.

Shi Fengju! Shi Fengju! Sang Wan clenched her teeth as she frantically tried to push him away. However, he had already closed his eyes and was sleeping soundly. After saying a few more gibberish words, he finally let go of her. But on the next second, he changed to a different posture and hugged her tightly around his arms.

Sang Wan was feeling angst and embarrassed. With a face flushed red, she made all attempts to push him away, but it was all in vain and it tired her out. With no strength left, she panted and helplessly turned her head a little to look at the face that was close to her. Being so close, she could hear his heartbeat, and just a little more and her face would have touched his!

But, is he really this close to her? In the next second, where will he be?

Sang Wan closed her eyes and tried not to ponder too much. Gradually, she simply ended up falling asleep.

When it was day again, the chamber slowly brightened up.

Shi Fengju gently opened his eyes and shook his lethargic head. All of a sudden, he turned dazed as he felt an indescribable feeling.