Chapter 113: A Demand To Adopt Sang Yufei

"Second Uncle Sang——"

"Hehe! Don't be so polite with second uncle!" Not waiting for Sang Hong to complete his sentence and bow with his hands cupped together, Sang Pingliang grabbed his arm intimately. "Let's go, let's go, follow your second uncle!"

"Second Uncle Sang!" Sang Hong couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows. He snatched his hand back and said with a straight face, "Second Uncle Sang, if you have something to tell me, please do!"

When a person is nice with no reason, that person must be up to no good. Just because Sang Hong was an honest man did not mean he was dumb.

"Aiya, this is not the place to talk!" Sang Pingliang disregarded Sang Hong's distant way of address and attitude. Wearing an affectionate smile, he said, "Go, go. Follow your second uncle and you will know!"

"There is still an hour until my lesson ends. I will have to ask Second Uncle Sang to wait a while more!" said Sang Hong courteously.

"Why are you so serious over those few unbecoming students! Come with me!"

"Second Uncle Sang!" Sang Hong said with a straight face, "I have already received their tuition payments, so how can I be so irresponsible! Second Uncle Sang, please wait for me!"

"You really —— alright, alright, then you go ahead. I'll wait for you here!" Sang Pingliang relented and sighed.

This was really abnormal! Sang Hong was secretly shocked. This was bad. Did he find out anything?

Sang Hong went back to his class uneasily and found himself unable to remain calm.

An hour later, class ended and Sang Hong got off from school. Just when he thought Sang Pingliang had left, he saw him get up from a rock and pat the dust off his rear before smiling as he forcefully pulled him, "Let's go, let's go, follow your second uncle!"

"Second Uncle Sang, please, I can walk on my own!" Sang Hong let out a deep sigh and followed him.

"Oh, Ah Hong, you're finally here!" Right outside the school, Li Shi was waiting for them. Sang Hong was startled by the couple's unusual behaviour. He was not sure what tricks were up the old couple's sleeves.

After walking a stretch of road unconsciously, Sang Hong raised his head and saw Li Zheng's house right in front of his eyes. Sang Hong was stunned for a moment and stopped in his tracks immediately. "Second Uncle Sang, Second Aunt Sang, this is?"

"Hehe, come, come, you will know as soon as you get in! Quickly go in!" Sang Pingliang and Li Shi pulled and shoved Sang Hong into the house.

"Who is this!" Li Zheng's wife heard the commotion and came out to check what was going on. Seeing the three and the two plump chickens in Li Shi's hand, she was momentarily startled, "Oh? This is ——"

These two were the village's infamous scrooges. If so, why were they so generous as to bring two chickens? Not only that, they usually disliked the Sang brothers, so why were they all smiles towards Sang Hong today?

"Hehe, Sister, is Li Zheng at home today? We have some things that we need him to help us with!" Li Shi said hurriedly.

"Oh, he's inside. Quickly, come in then!" Li Zheng's wife gave them a baffled look as she moved aside to let them in.

"Why are you guys here again? Is there something else?" Li Zheng could not help but furrow his eyebrows when he saw the couple.

"Hehe, we have something urgent that we need you to help us decide!" Li Shi quickly smiled placatingly while holding up the two chickens in her hand. "Please accept our chickens; consider it our goodwill! This hen can still lay eggs, hehe!"