55

That bastard, living in plenty without appreciating! Zhuang Weixian laughed and shook his head, again and again in envy, jealousy, and sympathy.

Who are you? Why are you here? Still having the smile on his face, his eyes suddenly met with a woman who stood in front of him while staring at him with eyes full on alert.

Zhuang Weixian could not help but be startled and blurted out, And you might you be? This lass was not a member of the Zhuang household.

That person was Liu Ya. The ladies and missies enjoying themselves in the garden of flowers had the Zhuang familys own servants to serve them. Those servants who followed their masters over were led by the Zhuang familys head servant to play nearby. Liu Ya accidentally spotted a person by the flower patch, and with a moment of curiosity, she went and approach him. Seeing that this persons eyes were peered towards the ladies and missies in the garden, and he had a foolish smile on his face, Liu Ya became furious.

That doesnt matter! Liu Ya raised her chin and spoke contemptuously, You lecher, how dare you peek here! If the ladies and missies knew about it, theyll be sure to expose you! Seeing that you look ordinary, Im sure your heart is filthy! Leave quickly, otherwise, Ill call for people!

Lecher? Ordinary? Filthy heart? Zhuang Weixian could not help but laugh. If his mother were to hear this, how furious would she become?

However, he too was feeling angry!

Do I really look that bad? Zhuang Weixian grunted and rubbed his chin. His appearance shouldnt be far from Shi Fengju, right? No, definitely better than him by a little!

Shameless!

Liu Ya glared sternly at him and spoke impatiently, Who cares about how you look, leave quickly! Otherwise, Ill really call for someone! And when that happens, dont blame me if you look a battered pig head! You have this vibe that reeks of books, so know when to retreat!

Zhuang Weixian laughed, but suddenly wanted to play some jest and he smiled. Taking two steps back from Liu Ya, he gave a greeting and asked spoke, I shall not hide it, but Im currently lost in this area. Just now if I were any rude towards you, I hope that you would pardon me! I wonder, do you know the way around here?

His sudden transformation startled Liu Ya and she quickly took two steps back before stuttering, This, I, Im not a person from this household. Even I do not know the way around. Where do you wish to go? Maybe I can help you ask someone who knows the way?

Zhuang Weixian secretly laughed and he looked up to see three words Lin Feng Ge inscribed on a board which hung above the west pavilion and he spoke casually, The Zhuang young master has arranged to meet me at Lin Feng Ge.

Liu Ya was surprised for a moment and squinted at him, Do you really need to go to Lin Feng Ge?

Yes ah! Zhuang Weixian nodded lightly. Enduring the laugher within him, he sighed, Its a pity that the garden in this household is so huge that Ive been trying to find it for quite some time already!

Liu Ya grumbled and spoke bitterly at him, Stop peeking at those missies in your free time! Isnt that Lin Feng Ge? Those three large words, dont tell me you didnt see it!

This time, it was Zhuang Weixian who got surprised. Having his joke be exposed made him somewhat embarrassed. Giving a dry laugh, he stammered a little, You, you can read!

Liu Ya grunted, Yes! Is reading so amazing? Dont think that because youve read a book or two and you can be so unrestrained! You think others are foolish? I think youre certainly not a good person! With that, she quickly glanced behind him to. That attracted Zhuang Weixian to turn his head to the back, and taking this chance, she quickly turned and ran away.