002.

Felix sat at his lunch table, staring at the recently bought salad. He tried to keep his diet in line, but it was hard, considering how many sweet things to eat were out there.
He had a specific habit: he always bit his lip when excited, anxious, or nervous. He hadn't noticed this, but it was an evident expression for someone else to see.

He always sat alone. No one ever bothered to sit with him. He looked around, his eyes panning at the groups of people. Everyone had friends and lovers and had gone out of their way at parties. But Felix spent most of his life inside, admiring.

He had no friends to go with to parties. He had no friends to go out with. He was always alone.

He was 18, for God's sake. He felt through 18 years, he hadn't experienced anything fun.

Felix was surprised at a sudden black tray slammed in front of him.
It was a shocking event to look up and see hyunjin, a sly smile.

Felix's lips parted, and his eyes were just as wide as his mouth, seeing someone who looked this breathtaking sitting in front of him.

"This seat isn't taken, right?"

Hyunjin asked. Felix didn't even answer the question. He was too shocked and undeniably confused to respond. Hyunjin sat down in front of Felix, admiring his face, the brown dots on his cheeks, and the bridge of his nose. His perfectly made lips parted, leaving room for imagination.

"N-No, it's not."

Felix stuttered, looking down to his lap. Hyunjin put his hands together, propping his face up to stare at Felix.

"You're from Australia, right? That's pretty cool, to be honest, and my friend is also from there, too." Felix's head drifted back up, and this was real. Hyunjin was sitting in front of him, making conversation.

"Yeah, I lived there most my life."

Felix recalled. It became silent, hyunjin only staring at Felix's face, seemingly looking around.

"Your freckles."

Felix heard him say.

"W-What? Oh, yeah, they're not the best looking -"

"They're beautiful on you," Hyunjin said, tilting his head to look at them better. No one had ever said this to Felix. He'd never received a compliment like this.
It shocked Felix.

"Really?"

Felix asked with a warm smile. His face was so flushed, even hyunjin noticed.

"Why? You didn't think so?"

Hyunjin chuckled. Felix felt as if he was dreaming. The Hwang hyunjin complimented him on something he Hated so much on himself. Hwang hyunjin was sitting before him, trying to speak to Felix instead of sitting with his famous friends.

"No, not really," Felix said, a giggle. He reached for his fork, stabbing the lettuce with it and placing it in his mouth.

"I was wondering, which is why I came here, if you were busy this weekend." Felix shook his head, exciting hyunjin; everything was working out perfectly.

"There's a party, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. You don't have to drink or do anything like that. I have a group of people I like to be with the whole time. They're good people."

Felix bit his lip a nod, the smile sitting on his face. It was making his jaw hurt, and he was filled with such natural narcotics; hyunjin was making him so happy by even speaking and inviting Felix.

He didn't know the real meaning behind why hyunjin was talking to him. Because he felt so happy, he was blinded by Hyunjin's real intentions.

Because he was so stupid, he was too vulnerable and easy to catch.
He was falling into hyunjins model like eyes. He didn't even notice the bad in hyunjins mind.

______________

I'm literally inlove with cover me by straykids, it's such a beautiful song, seungmins highnote >*