035

Felix watched as hyunjin was getting fitted for a suit. He looked so handsome as well. The woman was fixing the waist area and getting his measurements.

"And who is the lucky girl?"

The woman asked.

She was a friend of Hyunjin's mom before she passed. They were great friends

Hyunjin looked over at Felix, who was already staring at him. "I'm not getting married or anything. I have a family event." The women's eyes tracked Hyunjin's eyes, a small smile noticing that look in Hyunjin's visible eyes.

"So it's not a girl.."

She said.

"Hm?"

Hyunjin hummed. He watched her face as she smirked. "Ah, no, it's not."

"He's charming. Your mom would be proud." She said, whispering it so Felix couldn't hear. He adjusted the tie of the suitcase for him. She'd watched hyunjin grow up through the years, making her slightly emotional to see hyunjin with someone happy.

Hyunjin grinned when he noticed what she was talking about.

"Yeah, he's perfect."

Hyunjin said.

She passed a heart-warming smile,
Before throwing the measuring tape to the side. "I measured it correctly, and you should be fine." She patted his shoulders. Hyunjin watched as he walked out to get the coverings for the suit.

Felix stood up, looking at him up
And down in approval, hyunjin gently pulled the boy closer by his arm, wrapping his arms around his waist. "People are watching.." Felix whispered-yelled, the look of happiness on his face.

"So? You're mine."

Hyunjin said back, leaning to snuggle in Felix's neck, wanting to smell that sweet scent he always had.

"Hyunjin."

A stern and more annoying tone said.

It was his aunt.

'You've gotta be fucking kidding.'

Hyunjin thought, removing the blonde from him, "This is what you do now?" She asked, pulling her name brand, probably three grand glasses, from her face, strutting across the room.

"Aunt, hi."

Hyunjin said.

Felix felt the glare she gave him. Felix just looked down, afraid of her eyes.

"Yeah, hello, a nice way to welcome me. Did Minho not tell you I was coming?" She asked, sitting down in the visitor chair to
Cross her legs, she even smelled rich. Her eyes were like piercing guns.

She looked Felix up and down. It was more of a glare. "You're poor?" She asked. "Aunt."
Hyunjin said just as sternly as she was. He was sending her looks, and no wonder hyunjin didn't like her. She was a total bitch.

"It's a shame. You should've thought about that one girl. She had money." She rolled her eyes, looking to the side of the room, clearly showing her annoyance.

"There's nothing wrong with him."

Felix heard hyunjin say, yet Felix became slightly conscious. Was he not good enough to be with hyunjin? Was his looks not a match?

"Minho got back with that guy."

His aunt said, changing the subject.

"What guy?"

So Felix was right.

"The one he married found that out today."

"Jisung?"

Hyunjin asked.

But all Felix could think was what she said, he didn't have money, not alot at least, he could barely feed himself at times before he met hyunjin, he didn't have alot of clothes, he never asked hyunjin to buy him anything, because he didn't like asking for things.

_____________________

Book is coming to a end you guys