030

"Do you understand your grade in my class, Mr. Lee?" The teacher asked; she had such a stern look on her face. It was almost like his grade was plummeting beneath his feet.

"You've always been a straight-A student, you're getting distracted, you could go to any college you want, study abroad, you can't let relationships destroy that." She said, her eyes panning behind Felix, specifically hyunjin, who couldn't care about this class.

"I-I don't let anything distract me."

Felix said.

"Your highest grade now is a C, Felix." She said, bringing her hands together. Was hyunjin the distraction? Felix could do both, though. He could study and be In a semi-relationship. Felix looked down at his fists that were clinched from embarrassment.

"I'll work hard and bring it up," Felix said with a smile. Yet, he didn't know how he would.

Felix walked back to his seat and sat down. He could feel Jeongin's eyes on him, yet he didn't speak anything.

Hyunjin looked at Felix from behind, worried about the subject.
He couldn't focus on anything else,
Curious as to why Felix seemed so sad.

"Hyunjin?"

"Hyunjin?!"

Hyunjin turned around quickly, raising his eyebrows to see who was calling his name.

"What?" He asked, clearly annoyed by the feminine voice. "You haven't been speaking to me. It's been months." She frowned. "Yeah, it has," Hyunjin mumbled, looking at Felix again. He truthfully wasn't even paying attention.

She became frustrated and embarrassed. Hyunjin's friends were shocked that hyunjin could ignore her like this.

"Are you seriously in love with him? He's a guy! He's a fucking loser."

She said, crossing her arms.

Hyunjin's eyes darted back to her, passing the deadliest glare you could earn.

"We had nothing; we were nothing. It was a one-night stand. I don't think about you, I don't love you, and I for certain will never love a whore like you, so please don't talk about Felix like that because, as of now, you're the fucking loser."

Hyunjin aggressively whispered, tilting his head and watching her face pale.

"W-What?"

"And yeah, I like a guy, and the sex is amazing."

He smirked; he could carelessly If his friends looked at each other in disbelief. "Better sex that your sorry desperate ass." He whispered, a smile placed on his lips.

Her eyes were almost just as dilated as her mouth. She was shocked. "So, does that make you shut up for once in your life? Because you talk way ~ too much."
Hyunjin ended it there with a fake frown, watching her pitiful face form into a face of such emotions.

She couldn't take the embarrassment as everyone looked at her, giggling at her face. She stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut; she could cry any second now.

Hyunjin looked back to Felix, who was watching the situation go down with confusion; he was getting tired of his friends; they were just a replacement for Chan as Chan was ignoring him.

Really, they were ignoring each other.

Hyunjin stood up, dragging the chair with him, as he sat before jeongin and Felix.

"I'm failing."

Felix said.

"Failing what?"

"My classes, all of them."

He said he sounded heartbroken.

"Why is that?"

"Because of you, hyunjin."

Felix said, making the older initially look Felix in the eyes, curious why Felix was saying this.

What did he have to do with Felix's classes?

______________

Omg what's going on